The PES Thread

chrismada9

If they haven't licenced us last year when we won the double but chose United and Spuds who do you think they'll pick now? <_<

Yes I was so disapointed and sad watching this decision. No doubt licensed Chelsea would bring much more fans to the KONAMI than some Tottenham...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally found out penalty system in PES 2011 and when I get into that, it looks pretty but no doubt PES 2012 needs brand new penalty system which will be easy to understand. My key wishes to 2012 game are:

- New teams, new leagues

- Master League upgrade

- AI improved

- More difficulties, game must be more difficult to play and win even if 2011 is huge improved comparing to 2010 (2010 85% wins, 2011 61% wins, 2012 55? would be great)

- More animations

- More team playing

- Various defensive tactics

- More Stadiums

- Improved Stadium Editor

- Penalty System

- I like FIFA colours more, they look more alive and so...this should be improved too

- More animations for goalkeepers

Yeah the penalty system for PES2011 is very mysterious. No instructions mentioned anywhere, just a trial and error exercise. Mind you, now i've mastered it, I smash anyone that takes me to penalties!

Yeah the penalty system for PES2011 is very mysterious. No instructions mentioned anywhere, just a trial and error exercise. Mind you, now i've mastered it, I smash anyone that takes me to penalties!

Well I just knew how to score penalties to low parts. Now I finally know how to kick it high parts so goalkeeper can't make any saves.

wait'N for PES, skipped fifa and pes 2011 but what I've seen so far, PES will get the notch over it (played fifa 10 and pes 2010, played pes 5, playes pes 2008, played fifa98 - 2003)...

pes just "feels" better... despite the lack of intelligence from the goalies... will try the demo and decide if to skipp or not... defo wont buy fifa, was disappointed too often...

every fuckin wanker can block a Drogba and get him off the ball WTF?

New screenshots and features.

Screenshots.

e3_screenshot06.jpg

e3_screenshot07.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot02.jpge3_screenshot10.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot04.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot05.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot08.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot09.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot11.jpg

PES%2B2012_e3_screenshot12.jpg

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles other innovations in PES 2012. The publisher released a first trailer with this important, new elements of the game in the fall of 2011 for PlayStation3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Wii, PSP (PlayStation Portable) and PlayStation 2 will appear. PES 2012 is the only game that the official UEFA Champions League and UEFA Champions League offers contests.

With PES 2012 KONAMI will continue its dialogue with fans and is playful and improvements to key aspects, which the players have requested. The focus in PES 2011 is on the highest level of playability, footballing challenge and realism. Feedback from the user has been following the AI in all respects, fundamentally changed. At the same time now, teamwork is critical to game play and feel – so that fans can experience just moments after the ones they know from real matches too.

The trailer was released on the occasion of Konami's pre-E3 show. The moving pictures give a perfect impression of how the new additions to the PES experience enriching.

Active AI: PES 2012 is intended aim of the game flow and feel of real football team to replicate the, and the active AI plays a crucial role. The players do not go after any ball each, but make intelligent runs to create free spaces or deceive defenders. Team members call the ball, sprinting going on to specifically provide for a scan or set of rapid, diagonal runs on with whom she attacker out of harm lure enemy. And even midfielders support the ball carrier out of the back space. The new Active AI ensures that the natural flow of the game is still there – each with specific routines for attack and defense. The implemented last year in "spend" attack, in which the defender directly to the ball carrier does not attack, but in space delimits the playing facilities has been improved to provide even greater control and effectiveness in its defense, in the hand to give the players. There, acting as a unit now plays a greater role than ever. The defenders while holding a tight line, pr üfen resistant distances between them, the soft back together as a unit and quickly fill gaps created. Very individual, they also make wiser decisions when it comes to tight spaces make to block or attack.

Duels: Duels and the associated physical scuffles and confrontations are a critical component in PES 2012th Is played by the physical strength of a player an important role and exerts a decisive influence on whether a player from a battle as the winner won the show and ball. Depending on how a player is afflicted, he goes down or starts at the last moment – the animations of the two players involved are more realistic than ever designed.

Graphics: Various aspects of the game have been subjected to considerable revision. The facial expressions of the players are now richer than ever, and the lighting effects are even more natural. For further provide additional atmosphere on the sidelines placed items such as TV cameras and photographers.

Off The Ball Control: A key factor in PES 2012 is the ability, any player at any time to enable you to. This was a new system implemented that allows users to switch between individual field players to ease with. In defense of the right analog stick is now-used to any player on the field to select, and standard situations are more varied, this function executable. For kicks, corners, free kicks and interjections players choose the quick now they crucial for players coming from – which in turn makes clever runs and strategic attack creates additional space.

Referee AI: Even the referees are a crucial factor in the game flow, and so the referees greatly improved the AI to cause less interruptions of the game. The decisions of the referees have been improved: now you can also kick and offside situations are often advantageous. The referees take only one if it is really necessary and say warnings also delayed, if the game was interrupted.

Passport Support: Using the Pass Support Support determine the extent of the User AI when playing their balls – in the sense of new possibilities, personal settings to make all players. These players choose one of five settings: from complete support to the setting for veterans in which there is no help, so power and speed of each pass that depend only on the players.

"We are extremely happy to announce improvements to so many fans who have the desired" said Jon Murphy, PES European Team Leader for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH "In PES 2012 , things are about real football with an unprecedented gaming experience to combine. The released trailer shows many of the innovations we have added to the game and this game as a positive influence. This is not all what we on the changes in PES 2012 have to say, but we are already excited to see how the reactions of the fans fail. "

KONAMI will be further improvements to PES 2012 in the coming months to announce.

PES 2012 will appear on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Wii, PSP (PlayStation Portable) and PlayStation 2 in fall 2011.

Here is the final Chelsea 2011/2012 kitpack for PES11 that also contains techfit kits.

Chelsea%2B11-12%2BPlayer%2BKits%2B%2528Techfit%2529%2Bby%2BBeasT.jpg

Installation instructions:

1. Download the latest pesedit patch (because of kitserver)

2. Install it.

3. Download the kits ( http://www.pes-patch...t-by-beast.html )

4. Extract the Chelsea folder (from the archive) into ...konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 11/Kitserver/GDB/uni/Club/Premier League

5. You'll be asked to overwrite some files. Click yes ( you must be asked to overwrite the files )

6. Be happy.

7. Open PES, and in case you want to use techfit kits go into edit mode and change settings into these for each player:

accessories>strip style>strip fit TIGHT.

8. Be even happier.

Cheers :)

Jesus Christ.. Do you work for PES?

This whole PES propaganda is starting to tire now.

Do you work for FIFA?

I'm simply trying to help the part of our community that plays PES and would like to improve our team in it, but can't quite do it...

You worried that PES thread is going to surpass Fifa one ey? :eyebrows: