chrismada9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having the same problem...with Fifa :P

PES feels like an inferior game after playing Fifa I have to admit.

Oh and about the tip...just play play and play ;) Start with the difficulty you're comfortable with and after you start winning like mad raise it.

I have high ego in PES, I won't play with <top player level :P I feel playing with the hardest difficulty is the best training. At first I played with professional, but fairly quickly raised the level. I am relishing the challenge tbh in ML.

No surprises there then.

8 minutes...I was expecting you under 6 :P

I have high ego in PES, I won't play with <top player level :P I feel playing with the hardest difficulty is the best training. At first I played with professional, but fairly quickly raised the level. I am relishing the challenge tbh in ML.

I never do that. It is harder to get the hang of the game and more frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Have the full... Sucks as usually, waiting for PESEdit patch to get all the transfers, kits, club names and emblems right. I also don't have english commentary, can somebody provide with a link to download english commentary?

Have the full... Sucks as usually, waiting for PESEdit patch to get all the transfers, kits, club names and emblems right. I also don't have english commentary, can somebody provide with a link to download english commentary?

Sent ya a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Judging from this thread, and the fact die hard PES fan CJ Revo has finally converted.

I haven't officially converted to FIFA TX, just because I love the FIFA 12 game, doesn't mean I've lost interest in PES!

When I said, "I can't believe I've neglected FIFA all these years" ... I never said anything about converting to any game! I still love the PES series just as much as I did when I wasn't fond of FIFA

I'm playing BAL as Lampard and the AI manager is stupid as.. actually there is no comparison. David Luiz is often played as a full-back, Essien and Romeu as centre-backs, I (Lampard) am often played as DMF for Chels and for England... Kalou is played more often than Torres. When Mikel and Essien are on the field, Mikel is in more advanced position or I play as DMF. There is no formation flexibility, every single game is the same formation with same instructions. And teammates are complete morons, dribbling against 3-4 players or running out of play (at least it's realistic when Kalou or Malouda do it). Why can't they play as good as the computer does against you in exhibition matches? I've never seen AI being so dumb, yet my teammates are. And every single fucking time my agent tells me to be a pro and look at my development... how about he just STFU :angry:

I admit, BAL has been a failure so far imo, they simply can't sort out the details which would make it from playable to being actually good.