The PES Thread

chrismada9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys i'm thinking of getting PES 11 for the xbox 360, because fifa 11 manager mode seems to be getting kind of boring and i only play fifa now against my friends. I was wondering if you can answer these questions because i have tried searching but no answer.

Can you download patches for the xbox and ps3 versions like the pc one? like the new kits, and stadiums?

Also how good is career mode on the game? and how does it compare to Fifa's one?

Cheers.

Hey guys i'm thinking of getting PES 11 for the xbox 360, because fifa 11 manager mode seems to be getting kind of boring and i only play fifa now against my friends. I was wondering if you can answer these questions because i have tried searching but no answer.

Can you download patches for the xbox and ps3 versions like the pc one? like the new kits, and stadiums?

Also how good is career mode on the game? and how does it compare to Fifa's one?

There will be big improvements in the manager mode for Fifa 12.

No point switching to an inferior game, when Fifa 12 hasn’t even been released yet.

There will be big improvements in the manager mode for Fifa 12.

No point switching to an inferior game, when Fifa 12 hasn’t even been released yet.

oh dont get me wrong FIFA is still my number one football game, and I will be getting 12, but right now the manager mode is just boring and I want to try something new. I have been playing the pes 11 demo and I am impressed, you get so much more space and less pressure , like in real life. Also I feel like the passing and through balls are better. I think they are both great games, but as I said FIFA is my main game, but i am willing to buy pes 12 if the demo impresses me this week.

Cheers.

You can't download patches on consoles. Manager mode is better but nothing amazing...Fifa 12 FTW

You can't download patches on consoles. Manager mode is better but nothing amazing...Fifa 12 FTW

Oh okay. Thanks mate. :yes:

It will be announced at 2pm I heard.

demo.jpg

Rumor is that there will be 2 demos. 1 now and 1 around mid september.

So does that mean the the demo's going to be released today? or are they going to announce what day this week it's coming out?

Oh okay. Thanks mate. :yes:

So does that mean the the demo's going to be released today? or are they going to announce what day this week it's coming out?

Announce today the demo dates, but from what I've heard the demo will be released this week.

PES2012_GERMANY.jpg

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has announced it will release TWO playable demos for its eagerly awaited PES 2012 title. The demos will be available free for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and Windows PC, and will give PES fans a chance to experience the game early in its development cycle and prior to release.

The first demo will be released on August 24th and will be based on a preview build of the game. While there will be areas that are refined, KONAMI wants PES users to try out the game’s many new Teammate Control elements prior to launch and experience the realism that Active AI brings to PES 2012, and which have been singled out for extensive praise by the media. The demo will also showcase the individuality of the many teams in the game, and users will be able to pick from six teams and their playing styles - Manchester United, AC Milan, FC Porto, S.S.C Napoli, Santos FC, and C.A. Panarol - and pit them against each other in 10-minute matches. The demo will also showcase key Challenge Training elements, where fans can practice the new control systems to fully enjoy the game.

The first PES 2012 demo will not be truly representative of the final game, so KONAMI will issue a second free demo reflecting the final version’s feel and gameplay in mid-September for the same formats. This will also offer 10-minute matches, but with a different team roster of Tottenham Hotspur, FC Bayern Munich, FC Internazionale Milano, Rangers FC, Club America and Sport Club Internacional.

“We have spoken a lot about the new additions to PES 2012, and now we want users to see it for themselves,” explained Jon Murphy, European PES Team Leader. “By releasing a demo for preview purposes, we want people to get in early to try out the Teammate Control elements and to see for themselves how the Active AI works. This will then be followed by a second demo that offers different teams, and a closer approximation of what the final game will play like. We truly value the support and input of our user base - and these demos are so they can see how their help has aided the most ambitious PES to date.”

Estadio Escorpiao and San Siro are stadiums. Weather/time conditions are random. 3 camera angles. No video to watch after each game.