Giovani Dos Santos

Guest justin_3d

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dos Santos had another descent game for Mexico in the Chile vs Mexico.

Chelsea should go for him. Only 5 mill! blue%20scalf.gif

we don't need decent players, we ned quality players.

dos santos is a rightwinger and wouldn't mean the end of kakuta at all... i would be happy to see him for 5 Millions, I always said that he has great potentail to fullfill if he was gett'n his attitude right...

• 1 year later...

What about this guy for 6mio?

Very good prospect, would be sure backup for Hulk, but could offer something we dont have yet, Barca minded attacking player (and they usualy do it well :) ).

His dribblings (when in top play) are fantastic, goals against Brasil or Usa are class too.

If we could actualy get him for 6mio I couldnt say no.

Would love him if he was under £10mil.

Would be great against slow sides and 'weak' sides.

(I'll be honest though - I just wanna stick with Ramires on the right wing and have Marin his back-up.)

I always try to be quite open to any transfer rumours/wishes for players and listen to the opinion of a few people first...but I will never, ever accept a player who isn't good enough to play for those North London cunts! :rant:

We don't need a guy who has been a Tottenham reject for his whole time there and there fans chanting "Tottenham reject" when we play them so no to this transfer as there are much better options available

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You