Giovani Dos Santos

Guest justin_3d

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Chelsea can get waayyy better than him, not a first option, get Thiago Alcantara instead :eyebrows:

Way better at higher price.

Altough Thiago Alcantara is not a bad idea.

I would take both, as it might cost about the same when buying one player by Chelsea standards....

He impressed last night, TOP quality chip for the fourth goal, but he's not Chelsea quality.

A lot of people thought Ramires was not Chelsea quality.

Can't know till you try it.

We wasted money on Torres, what hurts to spend a little on a promising star?

Guest justin_3d

I think he needs to Kakuta practice more. I do not think he was ready for the first composition. Fulham also had the reserve it, and so can not have

I think Kakuta and Do Santos need a great coach like Coyle to help them advanced, like with Sturridge and Wilshere.

Guest justin_3d

As mentioned Sturridge, hope the same scenario happened to him and as with Wilshere

I wonder if AVB is as good as Coyle with youth....

Guest justin_3d

Giovani close to Spurs exit

Tottenham thought to want £4.3m for Mexican

By Phil Seery. Last Updated: June 27, 2011 11:29am

Giovani-dos-Santos-Young-Boys-Tottenham-Champ_2490379.jpg

Giovani: Linked with Sevilla and Real Zaragoza

Mexico star Giovani dos Santos admits he has several offers on the table as he looks to end his Tottenham Hotspur misery.

The 22-year-old moved to White Hart Lanespacer.gif from Barcelona in the summer of 2008 for £5.3million (€6m) but has had a torrid time in North London and has been loaned to Ipswich Townspacer.gif and then Turkish side Galatasaray.

Giovani impressed on loan at La Liga side Racing Santanderspacer.gif in the tail end of last season and is hopeful of earning a permanent switch away from England, with Sevillaspacer.gif and Real Zaragozaspacer.gif leading the chase for his signature.

"I still don't know where I am going but thank God things are going well now and I have some offers," he said in As.

"I will have to wait and see which is the best one."

Sevilla are thought to be the frontrunners for the striker, with Tottenham's asking price reported to be around £4.3m.

skysports.com

------------------

For only 5 mill???

Come on Chelsea get him!

We spend stupid money on Torres, so I am sure we can fork 5 mill on a promising young star. blue%20scalf.gif

I have to agree with justin here. The likes of Odewinge,Antonio Valencia, Van der vart were regarded as average players yet outperformed some of the established and highly rated players in the epl last season and the season before. If a player is technically gifted which is the case in this santos's context, proper guidance from a manager like AVB will ensure he flouirshes at Chelsea.

Guest justin_3d

I have to agree with justin here. The likes of Odewinge,Antonio Valencia, Van der vart were regarded as average players yet outperformed some of the established and highly rated players in the epl last season and the season before. If a player is technically gifted which is the case in this santos's context, proper guidance from a manager like AVB will ensure he flouirshes at Chelsea.

And not to mention that is only 5 million Spurs are asking for.

At his age, he will surely have a resale value in a year or two, if the team does not like him.

I see it as a low risk buy.

Heck we spent that money last year on Yossi, who did almost nothing for us.

And not to mention that is only 5 million Spurs are asking for.

At his age, he will surely have a resale value in a year or two, if the team does not like him.

I see it as a low risk buy.

Heck we spent that money last year on Yossi, who did almost nothing for us.

If he was playing first team football for palermo he had be valued at £50million and it's only then that he would have been strongly linked to us. Roman doesn't appreciate cheap things. if it doesn't cost a £billion, it must be shit :whistling: I wonder how much Henry, fabreagas and chicharito cost arsenal and man utd respectively. it's worth noting that the frenchman was a juventus reject who was considered "not good enough".

truely gifted player and a real TALENT, but not more, he has such a great potential locked inside him what he seems not able to fullfill...

AVB could unlock this, but for him its the same as for Neymar, of course you're only a human being, you sometimes do stupid things, but such an unprofessional and childish behavor isn't right and such ppl don't belong to this sport... so for me, he is a low risk buy and you can definitly go for him at this price but you have to change his behaviour and his professinalism at any amount... and if he can't do this he should be thrown out right directly...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You