Giovani Dos Santos

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

He can play as a AM but he's definitely a natural attacker. That's where he played in Barca B and Barca's senior team. Even though he's a good passer, his passing game isn't good enough for a AM and his style of play fits a attacking role a lot better. His style is a lot like Ronaldinho's.

He's not much of a risk but a move to Chelsea wouldn't do Dos Santos personally any good, he needs to play. He's not been regularly, well except time at Racing, for too long of a time.

And since we're not even being linked to him, I don't even know why we're discussing it :whistling:.

I always thought players like Dos Santos and Kakuta would play better in the hole in a diamond shape.

Don't know if i will ever get the chance to see that.

And since we're not even linked to him?

Does that matter?

At least here i am discussing who i would think is a good buy, instead of bringing some fake news made up by unreliable source.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin I know what you mean, and I have to agree with you on some points. I really like Dos Santos. Its a pitty Harry hasn't given him chances at Tottenham. How do you expect a 22 yr old to develop when he plays only 3 matches the whole season? he' s never on the spurs bench. Another example is BENTLEY. the kid had potential to be a grea player, but look at him now? He was never given a chance to develop. I think he's played only 1 game for spurs.

Dos Santos has potential and I would love to see him given a chance. I would welcome his transfer.

I always thought players like Dos Santos and Kakuta would play better in the hole in a diamond shape.

Don't know if i will ever get the chance to see that.

And since we're not even linked to him?

Does that matter?

At least here i am discussing who i would think is a good buy, instead of bringing some fake news made up by unreliable source.

Kakuta a AM yes, Dos Santos no. But you have a right to think so

And about the second part of your post,

Transfer Talk

The clue's in the title. Keep up to date with all the rumours surrounding Chelsea and our players in here.

Guest justin_3d

Kakuta a AM yes, Dos Santos no. But you have a right to think so

And about the second part of your post,

And I have made my point that those rumors are made up!

This is about the same as making those rumors by the media.

So i don't see whats your point?

Justin I know what you mean, and I have to agree with you on some points. I really like Dos Santos. Its a pitty Harry hasn't given him chances at Tottenham. How do you expect a 22 yr old to develop when he plays only 3 matches the whole season? he' s never on the spurs bench. Another example is BENTLEY. the kid had potential to be a grea player, but look at him now? He was never given a chance to develop. I think he's played only 1 game for spurs.

Dos Santos has potential and I would love to see him given a chance. I would welcome his transfer.

It's hard for some youngster.

I mean we have a great player like Kakuta, who was hyped up a lot. Same as Dos Santos. A lot of people in Barcelona where raving him as the next Ronaldinho.

All that hype is bad for young players. Look how Kakuta is performing.

But I still believe young players like Kakuta and Dos Santos, giving the right time, and a great coach like AVB will flourish.

The only reason why i was for firing Carlo was this. His lack of chances for youth.

I liked Carlo as a coach but did not saw much in him for youth. It is why i wanted a young manager to come and make chances for our youth.

Not just only 10 minutes when there is hope for nothing.

Guest justin_3d

The suggestions by some of you guys are really rediculous! :doh:

Who do you want me to suggest?

Ronalda? Messi?

Or pay 40 mill for Pastore???

Who do you want me to suggest?

Ronalda? Messi?

Or pay 40 mill for Pastore???

It's not a must to suggest, and sometimes you can better say nothing. I'd rather see a discussion about wich youth players should start more in our youth next time. Or a discussion about Modric or what an hypocrite c*nt Neymar is. :tophat:

Guest justin_3d

It's not a must to suggest, and sometimes you can better say nothing. I'd rather see a discussion about wich youth players should start more in our youth next time. Or a discussion about Modric or what an hypocrite c*nt Neymar is. :tophat:

Or which youth has potential like Dos Santos???

Guest justin_3d

Sorry for the fact my joke aint as funny as your suggestion. :rolleyes:

Yeah cause you want me to suggest players who would cost a lot of money, or get into gossip and slander with Neymar and such.....

Yeah cause you want me to suggest players who would cost a lot of money, or get into gossip and slander with Neymar and such.....

You don't know my vision that's clear now. First of all, i hate Neymard and most of such players the hypocrite diving players. I rather see the youth get a chance. But if i should spend money on a player then it wouldn't be a player of low club standards. A player i would spend money on is Modric. I see Dos Santos more as a player like Quaresma.

Guest justin_3d

You don't know my vision that's clear now. First of all, i hate Neymard and most of such players the hypocrite diving players. I rather see the youth get a chance. But if i should spend money on a player then it wouldn't be a player of low club standards. A player i would spend money on is Modric. I see Dos Santos more as a player like Quaresma.

I think that word "low club standard" was use to describe Moutinho.

But apparently it was not for AVB.

I am hoping to see AVB does that more often with "low club standards" blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

Well, players have their high cost. Giovanni hardly seem so, but whether it can win a big trophy

I bet you that Dos Santos would have more of an instant impact then that overpriced Torres!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You