Giovani Dos Santos

Guest justin_3d

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Beilsa, Dos Santos, Guardado..who's next?

Ochoa! blue%20scalf.gif

Would be the best back up we can get for goalie. B)

Well i care about the money due to the Financial Fair Play rule. It might not bother Roman cause he can just walk away, but our books need to be organized.

Can't keep this massive spending for long. It will hurt us.

Well dont! Roman has people in place to deal with that and he aint no idiot

Dos Santos is still a kid.

Is like comparing PVA and Betrand to A. Cole.

Dos Santos has not gotten much games cause they had an amazing talent as Modric. But that does not mean Dos Santos is bad, just like PVA or Bertrand. They just need chance, and we have plenty of room to make, and AVB can do use him for good.

Again, you are going of by a kid.

Some of our kids have been here longer then him and have not had much success.

It takes a younger coach like AVB to take more risk on younger players.

I am of the opinion that if management had great qualities of Barcelona would not afford to release him, but would give him scope of expression. Not a bad player, one of Mexico's talent, but I do not think that would fit in a great team as a key figure.

Guest justin_3d

Well dont! Roman has people in place to deal with that and he aint no idiot

Well we will see.

Can't brake the rule all the times....

Guest justin_3d

I am of the opinion that if management had great qualities of Barcelona would not afford to release him, but would give him scope of expression. Not a bad player, one of Mexico's talent, but I do not think that would fit in a great team as a key figure.

Barcelona has too many great players, and can't keep a hold of them, cause they already have a great team.

Dos Santos did good with Rijkard, but he is not at the lvl of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

But still a good player.

Well i care about the money due to the Financial Fair Play rule. It might not bother Roman cause he can just walk away, but our books need to be organized.

Can't keep this massive spending for long. It will hurt us.

save money and sign players who are going to be fails.

Guest justin_3d

save money and sign players who are going to be fails.

I am sure a lot of people said that same thing about Ivanovic. :whistling:

Barcelona has too many great players, and can't keep a hold of them, cause they already have a great team.

Dos Santos did good with Rijkard, but he is not at the lvl of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

But still a good player.

Well in Barcelona I can agree that there is no way to break when there are Messi, Xavi and Andres Iniesta, but in the Spurs failed why? There he put on many items, midfielder, winger, striker and behind down. I remember when Roy Keane went to Ipswich.

Guest justin_3d

He can't be fail, he is from Serbia.

.......:fainthv9:

Well in Barcelona I can agree that there is no way to break when there are Messi, Xavi and Andres Iniesta, but in the Spurs failed why? There he put on many items, midfielder, winger, striker and behind down. I remember when Roy Keane went to Ipswich.

Modric and Nico. Even then Nico had lesser time then Modric, and he is good as well.

Modric just took over and has not release that position like A. Cole for Chelsea.

Why do you keep saying the reason for Dos Santos not being able to make it at Spurs is because of Modric. Modric is a CM, Dos Santos is an attacker..

Giovani always plays well for Mexico but doesn't seem to be able to really perform on club level, well at a top club that is. Sad really as he's a very talented player and a joy to watch. He would fit well in our team in the left attacker role but until now no one has been able to unlock his potential..

But a move to us wouldn't do him any good as he wouldn't be a starter and that is what he needs to revive his career. He needs to move to a mid-table team in Spain where he will have the time and room, with low pressure, to develop, he can still make it.

Guest justin_3d

Better give more chances for Milan Lalkovic.

It would be great, but he ain't a midfield.

Guest justin_3d

Why do you keep saying the reason for Dos Santos not being able to make it at Spurs is because of Modric. Modric is a CM, Dos Santos is an attacker..

Giovani always plays well for Mexico but doesn't seem to be able to really perform on club level, well at a top club that is. Sad really as he's a very talented player and a joy to watch. He would fit well in our team in the left attacker role but until now no one has been able to unlock his potential..

But a move to us wouldn't do him any good as he wouldn't be a starter and that is what he needs to revive his career. He needs to move to a mid-table team in Spain where he will have the time and room, with low pressure, to develop, he can still make it.

Well attacking midfield, not pure attacker. But even then VDV stole his spot. :(

But like I said at only 22 years old, he is not much worth a risk.

We are trying to pay 20 something millions on a 18 year old, but can't take chance on such a player that will command less fee?

And I think Dos Santos is in the same boat as Kakuta.

Having a hard time to get into the PL team, but they are both great kids to have.

No one here wants to sell Kakuta. But at least Dos Santos makes it into his national team.

So if we got Kakuta, why can't we have this guy?

Well attacking midfield. Not pure attacker, so in that sense you are right. But even then VDV stole his spot. :(

But like I said at only 22 years old, he is not much worth a risk.

We are trying to pay 20 something millions on a 18 year old, but can't take chance on such a player that will command less fee?

And I think Dos Santos is in the same boat as Kakuta.

Having a hard time to get into the PL team, but they are both great kids to have.

No one here wants to sell Kakuta. But at least Dos Santos makes it into his team.

So if we got Kakuta, why can't we have this guy?

He can play as a AM but he's definitely a natural attacker. That's where he played in Barca B and Barca's senior team. Even though he's a good passer, his passing game isn't good enough for a AM and his style of play fits a attacking role a lot better. His style is a lot like Ronaldinho's.

He's not much of a risk but a move to Chelsea wouldn't do Dos Santos personally any good, he needs to play. He's not been playing regularly, well except for his time at Racing, for too long of a time.

And since we're not even being linked to him, I don't even know why we're discussing it :whistling:.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You