Giovani Dos Santos

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

We need a creative midfield, and he killed our USA team yesterday.

Currently not wanted by Harry due to having Modric, would come cheap, and sure AVB can use him really good.

I think he would be a good choice to get at Chelsea to solve some of our problems.

And like I said, would come cheap. blue%20scalf.gif

Goal he did against us:

Was amazing!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Thanks, theres a reason Spuds don't want him. No disrespect, yeah probably killed USA, couldn't do anything in the prem and looks pony to me.

Edit: just seen the video...Great goal to be fair. But how many times has the guy done anything of note in our league, I just think if spuds don't want him, there are better out there, we need one midfielder and yes he's from tottenham, but it isn't dos santos. We have enough midfielders, and IF we get a winger and a striker with Modric. Thats all we need IMO. (Possibly a RB too)

Guest justin_3d

No Thanks, theres a reason Spuds don't want him. No disrespect, yeah probably killed USA, couldn't do anything in the prem and looks pony to me.

As i pointed out, they got Modric!

It's like saying Bertrand and PVA or A. Cole.....

So if you want a cheaper option, can't get any better then him.

Plus not to mention the massive fan load we would get from Mexico. Mexico went nuts with Chicharito at United. Dos Santos at Chelsea would hugely increase our Latin viewership! blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

He's been on loan at Galatasaray so European experience for him isn't sparse.

He wouldn't be my first choice though!

He is still young men. Only 22. Is like comparing our youngster on loan. Very few do good, yet we want to give them chances.

Every time this guy gets some good chances for his team, he proves it.

A guy like AVB would do good for him.

Guest justin_3d

overrated.

How is some one overrated if he has not had much of a chance at Spurs due to having Modric?

Guest justin_3d

Nope, dont think he cuts it in the PL, shame too cause i thought he was very exciting at barca

He needs more time then Ramires.

Especially need more time away from Spurs where they had Modric and Nico in front of him.

And I keep pointing out, he is only 22. If you buy him, I am sure he will have a descent sale value in a year or two.

Another guy that has been good as well is:

Andrés Guardado

Only 24 years old. Guardado and Dos Santos would seem good value for the money IMO.

Guest justin_3d

Forgot to add that AVB worked wonders with a player like Moutinho who was not wanted by the club.

I am sure AVB could do the same with Dos Santos! blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

No thank . Better to keep Anelka or Malouda

a 30 year old for a 22? :fainthv9:

a 30 year old for a 22? :fainthv9:

It's not about years, and quality. Anelka and Malouda could have any, but many times better than that Giovanni did in England. In that Tottenham played three games as a starter.

He needs more time then Ramires.

Especially need more time away from Spurs where they had Modric and Nico in front of him.

And I keep pointing out, he is only 22. If you buy him, I am sure he will have a descent sale value in a year or two.

Another guy that has been good as well is:

Andrés Guardado

Only 24 years old. Guardado and Dos Santos would seem good value for the money IMO.

more time than Ramires? He has been in the PL since 2008!

Guest justin_3d

It's not about years, and quality. Anelka and Malouda could have any, but many times better than that Giovanni did in England. In that Tottenham played three games as a starter.

Dos Santos is still a kid.

Is like comparing PVA and Betrand to A. Cole.

Dos Santos has not gotten much games cause they had an amazing talent as Modric. But that does not mean Dos Santos is bad, just like PVA or Bertrand. They just need chance, and we have plenty of room to make, and AVB can do use him for good.

more time than Ramires? He has been in the PL since 2008!

Again, you are going of by a kid.

Some of our kids have been here longer then him and have not had much success.

It takes a younger coach like AVB to take more risk on younger players.

Guest justin_3d

He'd be a decent signing, but we can do much better, and since we don't have problems with money...

Well i care about the money due to the Financial Fair Play rule. It might not bother Roman cause he can just walk away, but our books need to be organized.

Can't keep this massive spending for long. It will hurt us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You