termninja

Look. We're rich as fuck as a club. He'd be a luxury signing but so what? The amount of money we'll gain and save from possible and definite departures of Marin, Malouda, Benayoun, Ferreira will help.

Also, Turks are crazy. They love their national team players regardless where they play. Obviously it's a bit of a joke to mention this now, but I think we'd make a lot of kit sales with his name on the back from Turkish fans and he'd end it's all end up paying for itself. In fact no, from fans all over the globe. In January 2011, according to Wikipedia, he was voted the 3rd most popular player in Europe.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems more like Turkish players are underrated, because people won't recognize how good the individual players are. I don't know if you're saying that cause you're ignorant, or whatever.

But Simeone mentioned some days ago that Arda is not for sale, however he has a buy out clause, so if somebody wants him, they have to pay 24 M €.

Burak rocked the CL, the Turkish league, and he keeps scoring and scoring, I think he still has to stay at Galatasaray. He can learn so much from King Didier. But today Fiorentina has shown interest on Burak and they're ready to pay 15 Million Euro. Overrated my ass.

didnt know that fiorentina are a top club :)

burak played a good cl season yes...but thats it. rocking the turkish league, nobody cares about it. turkish league is mostly awful, beside a few teams. burak is a good player, but no chelsea material at all. also for trabzonspor he was awful in CL.

arda is a good player, but also no top-club material. he would be a squad player, nothing more.

@Leif so just because we are rich, we should buy players for the sake of it?! arda wont help us in the CM (as he isnt one). and als he wont help us on the wing, because he lacks pace and speed. schürrle is the much better option for our play than arda.

• 2 weeks later...

Winger Arda Turan has moved to quell speculation about his future by insisting he plans to stay at Atletico Madrid.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8756133/

A number of other European clubs had also been linked with the 26-year-old, but he has dismissed reports that he could be set to leave.

"I am going to stay with Atletico," Turan told reporters.

Stick to your words Arda!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You