Chelsea Star Michael Essien's Dad Lives In Poverty

Badboy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of crap, who are the bloody press to tell someone how to live their lives, they are the scum of the earth. Essien clearly has a very good reason why he hasn't seen his dad in 10 years, i am sure 10 years ago his dad couldn't give a s**t and now Essien is rich and famous all of a sudden he wants to know........

No-one should judge in this situation and Essien can do what he likes

There is definitely a glut of Chelsea players being attacked in the media at the moment. I'm sure you could go and find many of the Premierships African folks, from Arsenal etc who also live in poverty.

Still, come on Michael buy him a fucking fridge for fucks sake. :)

There is definitely a glut of Chelsea players being attacked in the media at the moment. I'm sure you could go and find many of the Premierships African folks, from Arsenal etc who also live in poverty.

Well we have become a major threat to the Media and FA Darlings. They must be s**ting themselves at the thought of us being 4 points behind them winning our last 8 games with the majority of our best players out and those players all comming back in soon for the final push....

So it is just natural for them to try and destabalise us now

But J.K. says all payments to him stopped apart from the delivery, two years ago, of a £500 third-hand Mitsubishi Galant, which J.K. has been too poor to fill with petrol for the past 18 months.

Guess he's too stupid to sell the car if he can't afford to have it... :clown:

Its most likely a load of crap anyway.

In the end this is Michael's personal life. We can all sit here and pass self-righteous judgement, or we can accept that someone else's feelings aren't really understandable to us and leave it at that.

I totally agree. Most of what was written is probably total rubbish anyway.

I remember when Dmitri Kharine first signed for us, he used to send food parcels and money back to his family in Russia because they were too poor, i haven't read the article but i imagine there's a good reason Essien has ignored helping his so called father