Chelsea Legends Match

at Craven Cottage Kick-Off 3pm

The games will kick off at 3pm on Sunday and tickets start at £10 for adults and £5 for children. For more information visit www.football40.com.

Full Chelsea legends side:

MANAGER

Tommy Docherty

GOAL

Dave Beasant

DEFENCE

Andy Myers, Danny Granville, Frank Sinclair

Ken Monkou, Michael Duberry, Scott Minto

ASS’T MANAGER

Johnny Vaughan

MIDFIELD

Clive Wilson, Craig Burley, Jody Morris, Pat Nevin

STRIKERS

Clive Walker, Gianfranco Zola, Jimmy Floyd

Hasselbaink, Kerry Dixon Tor, Andre Flo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going there cant wait, were a bit spoiled for choice up front tho, what happened to Maka i thought he was playing?

Shame Eidur cant play would have loved to have seen his and Jimmy's partnership one last time. :(

On a side not does any-one know if our megastore's open? feel like stopping at Broadway on the way?

I know ! not a lot of leg ends to be honest. Sadly quite a few passed away as well. Johnny Vaughn as Asst Manager ?? Oh well

Im going there cant wait, were a bit spoiled for choice up front tho, what happened to Maka i thought he was playing?

Shame Eidur cant play would have loved to have seen his and Jimmy's partnership one last time. :(

On a side not does any-one know if our megastore's open? feel like stopping at Broadway on the way?

I expect it will Tomo. Gourlay dont miss a trick

ahhh Duberry. Over in St mirren a club not going much places. (Unless im wrong again) Just to think those years ago he was in a team that would go onto winning the prem xD. But great to see jimmy and zola. maybe he could come out of retirement for us and get torres to score