Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• We are 4th on table in second part of the season. Last 15 games. 4 to go. Should stay there. Went to Wembley in both cups. Scored already 27 more goals than last season. Not to mention  double digits injuries of essential players all season. Plus gonna finish with around 15 points more over last season. So we improved in many areas. Sacking Poch would be ridiculously stupid thing to do. Give him next season. 
    • Seems Netanyahu is the de facto US President
    • so keep or fire him? IDK, tbh...
    • Owners wanted Gallagher out since January of last year despite 2 managers constantly playing him.  I don't believe that rumor. 
    • ''Against a team like Tottenham is never easy but today was fantastic – full credit to the players in the way they approached the game and the first half. In the way we tried to defend and in the way we tried to play I think it was fantastic. I think it was the first time in the season that I felt so happy because it is the moment after 10 months that the team start to realise how we need to compete. I don’t know if it’s the best performance but the most important is the feeling [we have].
    • So good to beat those fuckers though - and we kept a clean sheet !...and Nico does have neck muscles after all...
    • Maatsen played a lot in pre season and had goals and assists which makes it weirder. So theory about failed move could be right. 
    • You got it right ✅️ 
    • A positive performance and a clean sheet to boot. It's nights like this that annoy me most, as I can only think about "what might have been" had we not thrown away points throughout the season. 
    • Yep, Leverkusen triple incoming. 
    • We haven't been consistent all season.  Won't all of a sudden change. 
    • United 54 Newcastle 53  Chelsea 51 4 games to go.  They play each other and United have Arsenal. We have favorable fixtures.  Win all 4 we finish 6th guaranteed.  United doesn't scare me at all but Newcastle could be a problem. They also have good schedule. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You