Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• His agent is working hard apparently 🙂  TBH, what he does against u18 matters very little to me, and unlikely Endrik he's untested at senior level. Let's see who snatches him and whether that pays off or not.
    • plus Omari Hutchinson  left-footed right winger Diego Moreira left-footed right winger Dujuan Whisper Richards  left-footed winger/CF    
    • I wouldn't call Madueke amazing in attack, but he certainly did help a lot in D. I conceded that I erred when I compared him to Mudryk in the game thread. Madueke is a footballer trying to improve and performing the team tasks. Whether he will be good enough long term is yet to be seen just as it was a question mark for Tammy not long ago. Evidently he was there to help a young an inexperienced RB, which only makes his teamwork effort today even more impressive. Poch STAY! 😆
    • that definition is crazy broad https://holocaustremembrance.com/resources/working-definition-antisemitism   “Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”   Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews in the n
    • I mean he's dealt with a pretty achievable task at the moment. We have a favorable run to finish 6th and if we do, we'd just need City to win the FA Cup which is very possible that they do.  We qualify for the Europa League then. 
    • I said last summer he was the worst signing we did and still believe that, guy sucks balls.
    • We can't beat Sheffield and Burnley, we aren't winning 5 in a row.
    • I did find it odd we bought Badi and him to begin with when they were the defensive duo for a team in the French league that wasn't that great defensively... They were regularly letting in amongst the most goals for a team in the top half of the ladder. 
    • I thought Jackson sucked and can't develop neck muscles?  Wasn't an easy finish at all, and the young striker puts it away.
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You