Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Maatsen played a lot in pre season and had goals and assists which makes it weirder. So theory about failed move could be right. 
    • You got it right ✅️ 
    • A positive performance and a clean sheet to boot. It's nights like this that annoy me most, as I can only think about "what might have been" had we not thrown away points throughout the season. 
    • Yep, Leverkusen triple incoming. 
    • We haven't been consistent all season.  Won't all of a sudden change. 
    • United 54 Newcastle 53  Chelsea 51 4 games to go.  They play each other and United have Arsenal. We have favorable fixtures.  Win all 4 we finish 6th guaranteed.  United doesn't scare me at all but Newcastle could be a problem. They also have good schedule. 
    • Mudryk was by far the worst player on the pitch today, and some Spurs players were missing a first touch (Richarlyson for ex). Think it's very plausible Maatsen would be able to do better, or at least be a viable option without having to change the system, like he did when Casadei got in.
    • I can only go off what I see and CuCu and Caicedo have been solid lately and TBH, the LBs out there in actual target zone are not exactly an all you can eat buffet atm Davies is Real bound I wager Nuno Mendes has looked not so good after his horrid injury and is not leaving PSG José Gayà turns 30yo the end of next season Quilindschy Hartman destroed his knee and is out until 2025 Theo Hernández is not leaving AC and I fear for his lack of pace   there
    • A unanimous vote amongst the republicans and moderate democrats even though this would in turn make their precious bible hate speech under this new bill. 
    • Cucu must of read all of the comments about how Maatsen should be playing in his place 😂 Looked very confident. He has always got that aggressiveness and willingness to get really close to his man tonight. Caicedo looks more assured without Enzo next to him. Don’t know why but just does.   Poch talking about both phases of the game with Sky in his post match, with the ball and without the ball and also going on about competitiveness. The competitiveness without the ball side
    • Just to record by "BOOOO" because you called Spurs "big."  Seriously though, there are teams which because of characteristics do well against tougher opposition, but don't have enough attacking prowess to consistently beat the weaker opposition esp away from home. Getting that balance right is extremely difficult, and why Pep gets all the dough.
    • Agreed defense is biggest problem. But our projected starters Colwill, Fofana and James were never available. Plus DM in front of them in Lavia. Plus we lost a lot of points because of Sanchez and Sterling/Jackson fucking up in front with sitters and selfishness. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You