Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,244 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Nothing he tries to do with the ball works - blind when it comes to passing the ball or shooting. "Admired" his shot in the second half - right through the entrance gate of villa stadium near the corner flag - just like the last minute attempt against City.
    • Got the looseres attitude from the man's team.
    • he is half right the handball was a fucked this one was a foul
    • Is Mudryk a football player?
    • 🔵 Pochettino: “VAR damaged English football for me, damaged the image of football”.“It was a goal. It’s unbelievable and ridiculous”.“Two weeks ago against Man City, it was handball and it was not a penalty".
    • even Ruben Amorim I had several doubts and Flick is a one season wonder  btw, for me madueke won the race against mudryk and I prefer to keep him than mudryk
    • we damn well better not hire either of those two Hansi Flick or Rúben Amorim for me
    • one buy above ALL else set the tone Wes Fofana for £75m AFTER it was clear for ages he was perma damaged goods just madness I went full rage when it was announced I make lists all the time and I long before the buy, long before, I took him off all and said he was perma wrecked damaged goods before that horrific injury, he was  a monster young CB, near the top of my buy lists, but I do not trust players for a year plus after huge injuries look at Chiesa, fo
    • this type of match give me some confidence about poch and about next season but I dont know... we lost several points against weaker sides that let me think about poch future but I understand that this is a season with several factors that he can't control like several injuries and a shit squad, tbh if we can get a world class manager we can move on from poch, but I prefer to keep him than hire de zerbi or thomas frank or something like that 
    • That would have, possibly, been a defining moment for Casadei too.
    • I am afraid I am on the verge (I have been amongst the most patient) of calling time on Mudryk what a shit buy it looks like it will turn out to be
    • Indeed 👍 on phone…
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You