Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• yes, Gallagher is certainly the mid with most freedom esp when Enzo does not play. I just don't see Caicedo having the skillset needed to thrive when moving into these contested areas, it takes a different type of player more in the mould of Enzo. What he did at Brighton might have been important at the time we signed him--now I rather just take what I see from 31 appearances. My main concern is that the role in question, the deterrent as you call it (aka ball-winning mid), does not even ex
    • He has the perfect winger build for the PL.  He is strong and fast - and shifty. Obviously a little one footed, but he just needs to read the game better and keep his head up with the dribble and he can be extremely effective for us moving forward. The pass to Jackson was an easy one, so he needs to find the slightly tougher passes from reading the game.  Big potential - but yeah - Poch needs to keep drilling in him the value of moving the ball quickly, not holding it, and continue mov
    • Always asked to do the most in the middle, gets the most heat because of his price tag, but keeps getting better.  "He is an absolute flop"  Sure he is. 21 years old and the finished product. Footballers don't get better. Good thing Vini Jr was benched and never played again. Good thing we got rid of KDB and Salah. Good thing Didier wasn't given the time to grow into his role here.  Football is a numbers game. We aren't losing games because we are overly less clinical than other t
    • His role is to sit behind and act as the deterrent. What stats did you want him to have? He has significantly more progressive passing and pass completion compared to Conor over the season... What more proof do you want - or are you using a single game pool of data to harp on?  He isn't asked to play the same role as Brighton exactly. Conor is the one that pushes more forward. In reality, these two should be replacing each other on a week to week basis and we should have more of a DM. 
    • "Very good stats." that's not the discussion here. 🙂  I'm pointing out the skill side of his game, esp in attack, which was the *specific* point I was replying to.
    • If you do a season average score comparison between Gallagher and Caicedo, Gallagher has the higher score and he is meant to be so sh*t that most of the forum wanted him sold in the summer at any cost. This is also before considering Gallagher has only just recently been put in his natural position whereas Caicedo has played in his all season. 
    • What stats are you pointing to exactly, because that shows very good stats... lol
    • FWIW, I've heard of him for a while likely before he even signed with the Neymars. Regarding the bit about, "I think nobody should sign him until we see the player in the first team." I'm afraid that ship has sailed esp now with Endrik.
    • 1) Not true, that isn't what people are saying. Caicedo is a functional player, just not one with the required technical skills to be an elite player or a player to drag his team through games when the chips are down.  2) Hyperbole. West Ham lined up in a 4231 formation. Please post a video/gif of where he dribbled past five WH players. Even fecking Hazard only went past three we he scored that beautiful goal against them.  3) Evidence please. 
    • We are analyzing all of that in hindsight. Once again, in hindsight, I do not see equivalence because the US was not attacked by Vietnam; the same way Russia wasn't attacked by Ukraine. You may not think the attack by Hamas and the Israeli response are proportional, but that's exactly the nuance I was referring to. Regarding teenagers/young adults, "In the last decade, a growing body of longitudinal neuroimaging research has demonstrated that adolescence is a period of continued brain
    • None of them were viewed with equivalency to previous protests at the time, its only after the Military Industrial Complex have paid their shareholders that its looked at differently in the rear view mirror of history.   Its the basic human instinct of empathy for fellow human beings. Like I said you are either for against mass murder.
    • https://www.sofascore.com/player/moises-caicedo/987650 or do you only use stats when it suits your agenda? welcome to find any piece of data that corroborates your view of Caicedo's game. I will definitely take a look and consider it as new data, as it may contain something I missed.
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You