• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Damn bugger shit bollocky head Gallas!!!!!!!

Think Man you will defo win it lol damn!

Though we have a good shot at keeping second.Gotta keep winning and volia..didnt see that coming..will settle for that..we messed it up with Spurs.Had we won that then be more lalalala.grrr us

Edited by Laylabelle

I know but we messed it up..well Grant...I'll settle for second.Couldnt even see us getting second months ago so still very oooooo

Lets just win the two games this week and hopfully our youth team will make everything happier by winning the FA Cup

Edited by Laylabelle

I would love to win the league but you have to say that ultimately finishing second wouldn't be so disappointing - we've had a difficult season with a lot of players injuried and at the Cup of Nations and we've had to cope with a mangerial change. To finish second only 3 behind the eventual winners if things stay as they are would be magnificent. All we can do is win our remaining matches.

As said yonks ago pretty much that,if we finish second close behind with our home record I'll take it.I thought when Jose left and after that disater against Man you and Fullham we'd be where Liverpool are so I'll take it...long as we still have our home record as well lol

Well this Manc-Arse game i think was massive and its gonna be extremely hard to win the league now. Man Utd yet again werent even good and won, its so frustrating, a fukin pen and fk. The best hope we have is the Champions League. I wont fully write the title off but it would take a bit of a cock up from the mancs now.

and seriously cant see they cocking up.Jammy.Very jammy.Though,obvious but meh we shouldnt have had to rely on them messing up etc.Spurs killed it for us really.

Oh welly..next season..second...automatic qualification...dont sound to bad..long as its not ours to loose

Could be worse..could be Arsenal fans.

Well as long as we beat Man Utd at home then i'll be pretty happy because it would just be a psychological thing to say we wont give it to you. Everyone fucks up, we fucked up against tottenham but i spose to some effect Man Utd have messed up too, i mean they have lost to crap average teams so we cant complain. us and Arsenal have lost 3, Arsenal lost to Man Utd, Boro and Chelsea, We lost to Man Utd, Villa and Arsenal so its the big 3 and one other side each. Man Utd lost to Bolton, Man City twice and west ham. No big 3 or 4 but 4 average sides. Whatever happens, its been a good race.

Yeh long as they dont win it at SB..god that be depressing lol

And yeh as you said other team mess up just we could be 2 behind..oh well no point dwelling

Its been werid season lol.Every one thought Arsenal would run away with it at one point.If we come second...mean my mumsie was right all along ahh scary thought lol

Anyho,win the next two games,keep home record.I'll be happy

And if we take them to the last game..who would've thought that happen

Second will do me fine...as long as Grant dont go walking around doing the chin up gesture lol then might need to hit something

Edited by Laylabelle

• 2 weeks later...

2 games to go and we have the same number of points as man utd with 81, would you believe it! Great game today and we thoroughly deserved the win. Gvram cant beat the top 4 huh? errr yeah ok so we just went and done Arsenal and Man utd 2-1 with 2 late goals wooooo lol. Still its gonna be too hard i think. Its a brave man who will bet against man utd beating both West Ham and Wigan.

Saturday 26th April 2008

Chelsea 2-1 Manchester United

Birmingham 1-0 Liverpool

Manchester City 2-0 Fulham

Sunderland 2-1 Middlesbrough

Tottenham 0-1 Bolton

West Ham 2-2 Newcastle

Wigan 0-0 Reading

Its looking terrible for Fulham, if they lose they're down. The battle at the bottom is interesting with Birmingham and Bolton both doing great so far. Forssell scored for Birmingham against the tire thieves but they havent kept a clean sheet since boxing day so theres a long way to go in that. Liverpool are resting Gerrard and Torres tho for weds night. A big 45 mins ahead. Stelios for Bolton! What a battle this is. Reading are in trouble!

EDIT:

Well the worlds gone mad! Fulham won 3-2 and liverpool - Birmingham finished 2-2 lol.

Full Time Scores:

Chelsea 2-1 Manchester United F/T

Birmingham 2-2 Liverpool

Manchester City 2-3 Fulham

Sunderland 3-2 Middlesbrough

Tottenham 1-1 Bolton

West Ham 2-2 Newcastle

Wigan 0-0 Reading

The bottom of the table is absolutely insane

Edited by OllieCFC

• 2 weeks later...

Last day and what has Happened.

Chelsea 1-1 Bolton

Wigan 0-2 Manchester United

(Manchester United are Champions)

Birmingham 4-1 Blackburn

Derby 0-4 reading

(Derby, Birmingham & Reading are Relegated)

Everton 3-1 Newcastle

(Everton Qualify for Uefa Cup)

Middlesbrough 8-1 Manchester City

(OMFG)

Portsmouth 0-1 Fulham

Sunderland 0-1 Arsenal

Tottenham 0-2 Liverpool

West Ham 2-2 Aston Villa

So there we go. Another last minute goal conceded by Chelsea gives man utd the league by 2 points. Fulhams remarkable run continues as they beat a Pompey side with their eyes and minds already focused on the FA Cup final. The result gave Birmingham and Reading no chance of avoiding the drop despite compehensive wins. Its Congratutations to Manchester United, Everton and Fulham and comiserations to Birmingham, Derby and Reading in what has been a quite unbelievable season. Oh and the Man City fans who came to tee-side to cheer on Sven and his players will probably be fairly pleased to be rid of the swede afterall. Losing 8-1 to a side like Middlesbrough is nothing short of a disgrace.

Roll on MOSCOW!

Edited by OllieCFC

… but it’s still better being a Chelsea fan. I can openly admit that I hate Manchester United. I hate Alex Ferguson and find him to be the biggest whiner in the game of football. I hate Wayne Rooney and the long leash he is allowed by the refs, and his bullshit temper. I hate that flopping piece of work Ronaldo. I hate the whole gang, but I respect them as well.

• 3 months later...