test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aesthetic Relic

Facebook & Twitter

Started by Aesthetic Relic,

345 posts in this topic

If any of you fuckers want to add me feel free :P

Facebook

Milan Cech is already onboard, but I can never understand what he's saying as he speaks in his native tongue :D

I would add you, if I had Facebook.

I deactivated my account around three weeks ago, and have never looked back since. :D

Done :tiphat:

Accepted :D

Excuse the random rubbish when my fingers do the talking. My dads already deleted me due to my potty mouth :lol:

I can never understand what he's saying as he speaks in his native tongue :D

You should try to learn a different language :) like me, I'm learning Swedish ;) been doing so for two years now and I know a lot of my stuff ;)

Aesthetic Relic likes this

Added you mate, join the TC facebook page.

Link

Had already signed up :)

CJ....I tried Spanish a while back but give that up as a bad job.

Milan.cech.....Dont worry mate, you fire away B)

CJ....I tried Spanish a while back but give that up as a bad job.

I've actually tried Spanish before, but it's boring and shit! Why not try a more germanic easy language like a Scandinavian language! ;)

Much more fun :D

You should try to learn a different language :) like me, I'm learning Swedish ;) been doing so for two years now and I know a lot of my stuff ;)

Are you using rossetta stone ?

I'm on Facebook, and have alot of you already added :) so I added you Relic :) I always add my TC name since I don't know how many of you would recognize my real name otherwise LOL :)

I want to make a debatable thread about Twitter because for a reason I can't understand, I keep going back there to read different types of tweets, whether it's to do with World Cup Motty or anything about Amanda Bynes. I believe it's mostly where celebrities hang out rather than places like facebook or bebo or anywhere else.

Quite frankly, I don't understand why Twitter is such a massive hit these days. All it seems to be is a place where you can update a status, and..... that's about it. I don't suppose you can send messages to anyone else or stuff like that... just.... update a status. Why do that when you can do it on facebook?? Or is twitter a place for anti-facebook people??

Can anyone clear this up?? Is it really worth getting a twitter account? Discuss!

i dont really get the whole twitter thing either

i'm not on it nor do i have an account but i have to do online web reports for work and get all Tweets that include the name of the company

Twitter is the most pointless thing going, but it means celebrities won't be drowned with fan mail when they log in.

Seems like Facebook spotted you by the way..

18371119.jpg

That's awesome! I suppose the reason why twitter is so popular is because there are so many famous people that use it, unlike facebook.

To quote the words of a great man
"Folks asking why I'm not on facebook,"

"and I prefer [Twitter] really cos it seems more of a community thing."

-Wayne Rooney

I've also seen Lamps,FloMo and Petr on it but I'm not 100% sure about the authenticity of the accounts.Besides the young boys tweet much more.

Belletti reported his departure on his twitter many months before it was officially announced.