Facebook & Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I want to make a debatable thread about Twitter because for a reason I can't understand, I keep going back there to read different types of tweets, whether it's to do with World Cup Motty or anything about Amanda Bynes. I believe it's mostly where celebrities hang out rather than places like facebook or bebo or anywhere else.

Quite frankly, I don't understand why Twitter is such a massive hit these days. All it seems to be is a place where you can update a status, and..... that's about it. I don't suppose you can send messages to anyone else or stuff like that... just.... update a status. Why do that when you can do it on facebook?? Or is twitter a place for anti-facebook people??

Can anyone clear this up?? Is it really worth getting a twitter account? Discuss!

i dont really get the whole twitter thing either

i'm not on it nor do i have an account but i have to do online web reports for work and get all Tweets that include the name of the company

• 1 month later...

Resurrecting the thread but for a good reason.

Kakuta has joined his teammates Bruma and Patrick Van Aanholt on twitter.

That's awesome! I suppose the reason why twitter is so popular is because there are so many famous people that use it, unlike facebook.