TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks at some of the squads in the PL, I guess I'm going to have to settle for 3rd or 4th place again. Just can't compete with the squads of X-Rated and Blues Ultras.

It's a two-way bout for the title, then three/four others in mid-table, and the rest are fighting relegation. Mad.

Two in two out
FeedTheLion is delighted to announce the arriving of two new players at the they're Colloseum trainingsground.

Toni Tostão a 23 year old striker has come to strengthn the striking positions. He has come to play a integral role in the squad and help the Team when needed.

Caetano Dionisio another striker, 28 years of age, has come in to help the team with his tremendeous Expirience and strength. He has had an immediat impact in scoreing one and assisting one in his very first game and shows things to come from him.

On the other hand long servants Newroz Biji and Darin Kerpan have left on mutual consent, becaue they didn't want to take a squad role and saw they're carreer at nationalteam level in danger.

London, Colloseum

I should have won my 2nd game.So unlucky....

You were tactically better, got to admit that but talking about a win is a far fetched assumption. Your didnt even score a goal albeit having chances. I've worked on my team's quality for the past several seasons and that saved my ass today. Was I lucky not to concede? Yes. Was it a lucky win? No, because in the end of the day I did my part - scored 2 goals out of 3 chances, kept a clean sheet and played a possession football.

Edited by SinineUltra

2 games into the season and the PL is already practically divided into 2 halves. Says a lot the fact that all the teams who won their first game won the second as well.

It will change when the season progresses. Every team will drop points at some point. Of course can't expect title race to be wide open, we already knew that it's going to be 3-4 teams running for the championship. More games, new opponents.. anything can happen!

You've done great for many seasons, you'll do it again I'm sure! If I'm not mistaking you've taken 2 out of 2 this season with manager of the week titles.

Edited by MetsajCFC

You were tactically better, got to admit that but talking about a win is a far fetched assumption. Your didnt even score a goal albeit having chances. I've worked on my team's quality for the past several seasons and that saved my ass today. Was I lucky not to concede? Yes. Was it a lucky win? No, because in the end of the day I did my part - scored 2 goals out of 3 chances, kept a clean sheet and played a possession football.

So u did a Manchester United..... :P

scoring 2 out of 3 chances is kinda lucky. Don't you think?

I've got a weak team desperately clinging on for survival. Every point is vital for me.

More chances, more stars and at home.

Still lost 2-0.

Lucky Lucky Sinised.

I dominated a game (possession and chances wise) i lost 3-0 in my previous tenure on this game, if your team can't finish their chances then you get what you deserve.

It will change when the season progresses. Every team will drop points at some point. Of course can't expect title race to be wide open, we already knew that it's going to be 3-4 teams running for the championship. More games, new opponents.. anything can happen!

You've done great for many seasons, you'll do it again I'm sure! If I'm not mistaking you've taken 2 out of 2 this season with manager of the week titles.

Yeah but none of my players have made it on the xperteleven team yet. The weakest player to make it on the team in the past two weeks had a performance of 14 skill levels. That's way beyond the capacity of anyone in my squad.

Realistically, I have to admit that I'm out of the tittle race this season, unfortunately.

YES! YES! YES! I BEAT 'DON'T MAKE EMILE OF IT'! THEY HAVE A BETTER SQUAD THAN ME!

AND I BEAT THEM 3-0 AWAY!

I had 8 chances to their one chance (and I had a goal ruled out, fucking Warren Peace :P ) so I should have won at least 4-0 but it's better than being robbed!

But that's just one win. To survive in the toughest league with the weakest team is gonna be much much tougher.

EDIT: Who owns Blue Bulls?