LDN Blue

Conflicting stuff coming out, some saying its bad others not:

ChelseaRumours Not looking serious though. RT @ChelseaAnalysis: Torres has been hit by an ankle injury, apparently. #CFC

laliga_news Torres is OK. Not a bad injury.

Should have watched it! Hopefully he comes out the dressing room soon so we can see if its ok.

It was a bad stream but I can't remember any incident that would have caused him injury. It could have happened off screen I guess. Marca's explanation google translated comes off strangely but it didn't sound like it was a common injury. Again, it sounded like he got lightheaded and asked to go off. He went down the tunnel on his own.

Italy are killing Spain btw. Not that I care at this point. I just wanted Torres to come out uninjured and that may have gone down the toilet!

Yes, they are. I've had two in the last few years, one where I got a free ambulance ride to the emergency room. But I'm relieved it wasn't like he damaged his ligaments and would be out for 6 months, etc. Concussions vary from person to person and it may just be a headache for a few days or have long term effects. To be honest, I've not felt the same since my two accidents. Both of them on my bike and one of them I cracked my helmet through when I landed head first.

If it's a concussion then I suspect he'll be out for a bit as a precaution even if he feels fine.