LDN Blue

Group A - Croatia, Serbia, Belgium, Scotland, Macedonia, Wales

Group B - Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Armenia, Malta

Group C - Germany, Sweden, Ireland, Austria, Faroe Islands, Kazakhstan

Group D - Holland, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Andorra

Group E - Norway, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Cyprus, Iceland

Group F - Portugal, Russia, Israel, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg

Group G - Greece, Slovakia, Bosnia & Herzagovina, Lithuania, Latvia, Liechtenstein

Group H - England, Montenegro, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, San Marino

Group I - Spain, France, Belarus, Georgia, Finland

Our group is actually tough enough I reckon. Like OReillyD36 said, Germany will probably win it, which I'd be fairly happy about anyway since Germany are my second favourite country.:whistling: Other than that, it will Austria and Sweden will cause us the problems mainly. I don't expect that much from Kazakhstan and the Faroe Islands.

I can't see really Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales qualifying unfortunately, but England can definitely win Group H. Montenegro, Poland and Ukraine are good and may even cause problems but I still think England could do it.

Group A - Croatia, Serbia, Belgium, Scotland, Macedonia, Wales

Group B - Italy, Denmark, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Armenia, Malta

Group C - Germany, Sweden, Ireland, Austria, Faroe Islands, Kazakhstan

Group D - Holland, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Andorra

Group E - Norway, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Cyprus, Iceland

Group F - Portugal, Russia, Israel, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg

Group G - Greece, Slovakia, Bosnia & Herzagovina, Lithuania, Latvia, Liechtenstein

Group H - England, Montenegro, Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, San Marino

Group I - Spain, France, Belarus, Georgia, Finland

---------------------

Croatia vs Serbia will be very interesting!! :D

Croatia, Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, England and Spain will all win their groups I think.

What the hell?

I read that Del Bosque is going to announce the Spanish team that will play a friendly with Italy on August 10th. What is wrong with FIFA? Why would they schedule an international date that is right about the time big European leagues are preparing for the first game of the season? Clubs are just settling in players and getting them fit. I don't even want to even think about injuries..

Barring a shock, Torres will be called. Will that affect AVB's decision to start him or Drogba against Stoke on the 14th? .It's so stupid, it won't just be the injury/fitness worry but it will cut into practice time too. Torres if he's called and all the other players who will be recalled for national team duty, will leave after the Rangers game and be away for the rest of the week.

Okay, I just realized the 10th is a Wednesday instead of Friday. So Torres and anyone else should be back at Cobham Thursday or Friday. I thought they would miss 5 days of practice. In any case, still a stupid schedule. It's bad enough Euro qualifiers are the first week of September. They make it worse by sticking a friendly date in August.

Tomas Kalas has been outstanding for us in the final against Spain. 1-1 and extra-time is about to start.

You must be gutted with FT score. Well played regardless though!

Was it surprising to see them in the final?

Guest justin_3d

International friendlies suck...

Internationals suck overall.

Clubs are far better.

CL is far better.

I rather watch Barcelona then Spain.

You must be gutted with FT score. Well played regardless though!

Was it surprising to see them in the final?

You already answered to yourself. It was quite shocking that our boys made it to the final so let's say any result wouldn't change the joy. Of course if you lead in the extra-time and you are only minutes from winning it, it is on your mind. Our boys admitted they had cried in the dressing room after the game. But I like the coach. In the pause between the normal time and the extra-time he asked his players how would they feel before the game if they knew it's going to end 1-1. The boys answered they would be very very excited and the coach responded to this: Then go and fully enjoy these final minutes.

The coach then even said that this team has been by far the best team he ever trained. And had trained even Sparta, our most successfull club.

You already answered to yourself. It was quite shocking that our boys made it to the final so let's say any result wouldn't change the joy. Of course if you lead in the extra-time and you are only minutes from winning it, it is on your mind. Our boys admitted they had cried in the dressing room after the game. But I like the coach. In the pause between the normal time and the extra-time he asked his players how would they feel before the game if they knew it's going to end 1-1. The boys answered they would be very very excited and the coach responded to this: Then go and fully enjoy these final minutes.

The coach then even said that this team has been by far the best team he ever trained. And had trained even Sparta, our most successfull club.

It's good to hear. If your u19 squad can go head to head with that Spanish squad and almost win it, you must have high hopes for the near future. The 2014 World Cup should be an optimistic time for the Czech's.

Also good to hear Kalas had an important part to play in that run up. Will certainly give us high hopes.

It's good to hear. If your u19 squad can go head to head with that Spanish squad and almost win it, you must have high hopes for the near future. The 2014 World Cup should be an optimistic time for the Czech's.

Also good to hear Kalas had an important part to play in that run up. Will certainly give us high hopes.

Absolutely, as right now our international football is everything but good. Only Petr Cech deserves the credit. As regards Kalas, he was really impressive, especially in the air, as he hardly lost a header. That was key in defending opponent's corners and free-kicks. You could bet Kalas would be the highest there and clear the ball.