LDN Blue

Hogsdon is perfect for a middle club with no ambition and happy to just get by.

For clubs/countrys with ambitions to improve and evolve he is horrible, England will get to the Euros by default and get humiliated again.

Wales have practically done it. Massive congrats, just hope they can mathematically qualify before we play them. :D Belgium has got by far the best group of players in our group but they are struggling, I wonder what is going on over there. Still they'll probably beat us and qualify behind Wales. Hopefully we finish 3rd which would be a miracle considering how bad we started.

Wales have practically done it. Massive congrats, just hope they can mathematically qualify before we play them. :D Belgium has got by far the best group of players in our group but they are struggling, I wonder what is going on over there. Still they'll probably beat us and qualify behind Wales. Hopefully we finish 3rd which would be a miracle considering how bad we started.

#notrainer period.

wales full of team work and 2 world class players playing without selfish ego to make the team better.funny how in 3 hours of football between Wales and Belgium ,Belgium and their "superstars" haven`t been able to score a goal against a defense that plays with a back up Palace keeper,and Reading,Hull and Swansea defenders.. :D

What I don't understand is why Roy doesn't trust Jagielka and now Clyne over Phil Jones and fucking Chris Smalling...

Bar having Terry, Clyne-Cahill-Jagielka-Shaw is probably the best back line available to England.

Bertrand>Shaw

I don`t bother with listening or reading the media for any football if they went to college/uni instead of playing the game at any high level or have any connection with Liverpool fc.

but it`s not surprising that English based media should talk mostly about English football. if we had a strong enough interest in other nations football related matters I`m sure the media do build up their players and knock them down just as much.