Chelsea vs Manchester United

I'm sorry to say that, but it's just a big dream...

I don't know if you watch France at the World Cup, but we (french) have the same trouble with him. He was our only striker and he never went in penalty area... And he did that during 5 games (I count the friendly games)... And if he hadn't been baned, he would have continued...

But I hope Ancelotti have more power on him than domenech ^^....

I watched a few of the French games during the WC and Anelka didn’t seem half as interested as he is for Chelsea i seriously think the main issues there were due to his relationship with domenech

wink.gif

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Sturridge :)

Don't think that will happen with Didier on the bench. He'll probably be coming on later in the game.

Both Didier and Gael coming on between half time and the 60th minute would be great.

I'm sorry to say that, but it's just a big dream...

I don't know if you watch France at the World Cup, but we (french) have the same trouble with him. He was our only striker and he never went in penalty area... And he did that during 5 games (I count the friendly games)... And if he hadn't been baned, he would have continued...

But I hope Ancelotti have more power on him than domenech ^^....

Yes, i did watch him. He really made my eyes hurt and i was ashamed of him being a Chelsea player.

Sometimes, I'm stunned...

Why the f**k Anelka plays ?!! Why Carlo doesn't put Sturridge at the tip ?! Maybe Anelka is stronger than Sturridge (I just said maybe lol, for me Sturridge is better...), but no matter !! It's only the Community Shield, its not the Champions', it's not a league game...

Shame kalou has to play, such an uninspired choice.

Clearly Carlo hasn't been watching Kakuta in the u19's tournament.

Yes, I think the same...

I'm afraid for our young players like Kakuta and Sturridge, mainly for Kakuta... Despite his great European championship, Carlo doesn't give him a chance...

Shame kalou has to play, such an uninspired choice.

Clearly Carlo hasn't been watching Kakuta in the u19's tournament.

Carlo clearly knows more about football and his player than you do and thats why he is managing a club like Chelsea and you are sitting in your arm chair typing on an internet forum.

Edited by warnie_666

Hope Ancelotti adresses Anelka about him dropping so deep. I mean, he's our main striker excl.gif

That's what he's best at - running the channels, dropping deep. He's not a targetman like Didi. His play opens up space for the likes of Lamps because the defenders marking him get dragged out of position when he starts to drop deep or drift out wide. He played similarly in a 4-3-3 against Villa in the 7-1 last season and was involved in most of the goals, though he didn't get any himself, while Lamps got 4. No need to change his style of play imo.

What a ridiculous statement. What's Kaka going to have, I don't think Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite would fit.

We should look into our own squad. Imagine our defence

-Ivanovic--Rodrigo Dias da Costa--Terry--A. Cole

dont think we will pull this game off, I can see Utd winning 1 - 2 i think we will make a few mistakes in defence again like the last 3 games. But i hop ewe do win !!!

COME ON CHELSEA!