Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me i think Terry, Hilario, Carvalho, Drogs and Essien where all amazing tonight. They all showed what is meant to be done when you put on a Chelsea shirt. Very happy with result, Top of the table for at least the next week and a half :Dblue%20scalf.gif

Edited by STEV3O

Jesus bloody christ how did we manage that?! So many dodgy moments and passing to them and general frustationess!

Thought last min before Moulda scored they were gana score but hah!!

Hats off to Hilaro.Made many decent saves esp at the end to keep his fully deserved clean sheet

Drogba omg! Back to 'im hurt' roll roll..when he did stay on his feet he did pretty damn good!

Lampard had a bit of a bad day and Deco impressed me today :D

Gerrard was shit! Hehehehehe they lost 3 and its only October so go on about their crisis ole media people

Analka scored :D

And most imporantly...we won!!!!

Aww the higlights.Hilaros random jump catch near the beginning still makes me smile.

That and see the goals again..and Renias hissy fit after Analka scored.And good on Drogba for staying on his face when carrager had hold of his shirt leading up to the second goal..Karma!

Had a few suspect sum fans near me..they did not look happy at all :D

Aww the higlights.Hilaros random jump catch near the beginning still makes me smile.

That and see the goals again..and Renias hissy fit after Analka scored.And good on Drogba for staying on his face when carrager had hold of his shirt leading up to the second goal..Karma!

Had a few suspect sum fans near me..they did not look happy at all biggrin.gif

They really are scum. They were singing Matthew Harding songs on the Tube.

They want symathy for Hillsborough and Michael Shields, but readily sing songs about Munich and Matt Harding.

Things like pushing walls over and murdering 39 innocents at Heysel, slashing kids faces and backs with Stanley knives, are kindly forgotten.

Anyway, the game --Absolute joy. Drogba immense, ...and theres something rattling around Terrys pocket, wants to get out.......oh its the blonde poof boy/girl Torres.

But remember..it werent there fault..we were the cause of Hysel..Hillborugh was due to policing and the shooting of that kid Rhys..that to was the Polices fault..gah does your head in!!

And yeh they wonder why they get no sympthy!!!

Haha funny ole girly boy!

They really are scum. They were singing Matthew Harding songs on the Tube.

They want symathy for Hillsborough and Michael Shields, but readily sing songs about Munich and Matt Harding.

Things like pushing walls over and murdering 39 innocents at Heysel, slashing kids faces and backs with Stanley knives, are kindly forgotten.

Anyway, the game --Absolute joy. Drogba immense, ...and theres something rattling around Terrys pocket, wants to get out.......oh its the blonde poof boy/girl Torres.

I was very tempted to sing In Your Liverpool Slums at a couple at Wimbledon, but thought better of it. I know I should have done.

I had an absolutely fucking good time and enjoyed myself immensly. Well played all round. May Ancelotti rein supreme and let's beat 'em all in the coming months. Roll on Aston Villa, I really can't wait, I am so looking forward to my trip to Villa Park. :woo: :):getin:

Glad your enjoying yourself Ray, keep it up :)

Torres made me sick yesterday, he kept lashing out at terry and carvalho when they would get the ball of him/her.

brunotorres.jpg

Edited by STEV3O

Glad your enjoying yourself Ray, keep it up :)

Torres made me sick yesterday, he kept lashing out at terry and carvalho when they would get the ball of him/her.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i163/sinatra89/brunotorres.jpg

Thanks mate. It was a really good atmosphere and the people around me were very friendly. I missed Kerry Dixon's signing at the megastore as it was from 12 till 2, however I did a get a copy of Mark Worralls new book, 'Chelsea Here, Chelsea There wiht Kerry's signature on it. Better luck next time. I also got a copy of a new double DVD set entitled Dazzling Dozen, featuring a match against Liverpool in the Champions League. I think it's this year, i'm going to have a look later when I get home. I thought it was most appropriate to be selling it yesterday considering.

Ah that was some weekend! First night i arrived i met carvalho! Then the liverpool team were staying in my hotel..got chattin to a few who were actually nice enough! On the first morning i got into a lift and i had torres behind me, skertal and massherano to one side then lucas reira and agger on the other! i was standing in the middle of them in my jersey haha not a word was said so it was kinda awkward!! And i stood on skertals foot lol dont think he was too impressed!

Then later on i ended up in a lift with torres gerrard and carragher! it was mad and babel starting telling me i should have a liverpool shirt on me! rafa was actually dead sound!

The taxi driver i got to the stadium was a Chelsea supporter and all the liverpool team were standing outside the hotel and as we drove by we all started singing Chelsea are the best and shouting go on drogba! Gerrards face was pricelsess!

Match was class..hilario was brilliant! 2-0 was buzzing! the atmosphere was amazing! After the match i met ivanovic malouda and was talkin to ray wilkins for a bit!

Cannot wait to go back!