Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

Ah that was some weekend! First night i arrived i met carvalho! Then the liverpool team were staying in my hotel..got chattin to a few who were actually nice enough! On the first morning i got into a lift and i had torres behind me, skertal and massherano to one side then lucas reira and agger on the other! i was standing in the middle of them in my jersey haha not a word was said so it was kinda awkward!! And i stood on skertals foot lol dont think he was too impressed!

Then later on i ended up in a lift with torres gerrard and carragher! it was mad and babel starting telling me i should have a liverpool shirt on me! rafa was actually dead sound!

The taxi driver i got to the stadium was a Chelsea supporter and all the liverpool team were standing outside the hotel and as we drove by we all started singing Chelsea are the best and shouting go on drogba! Gerrards face was pricelsess!

Match was class..hilario was brilliant! 2-0 was buzzing! the atmosphere was amazing! After the match i met ivanovic malouda and was talkin to ray wilkins for a bit!

Cannot wait to go back!

Fuck me mate, you sound as though you had a really good time. Did you get Carvalho's signature? Did you take any pics? Look at you spending all that time with the scum. You're not thinking of defecting are you.....? :lol: I met a girl from Northern Ireland in the SO Bar about an hour and a half before the match and I thought for a moment that it might have been you. It turned out it wasn't you, although she was with someone else, but I don't think that was you either. Glad you had a good time and I think all the regulars should meet up sometime.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea got carvalhos ivanovic and ray wilkins signatures and pics with them! Il put them up tomorrow! got some with a few liverpool players who i like but dont think il put them up here :P gerrard is a grumpy fucker..theres something going on there iv a feeling he fell out with the team! cos when they were all in the lobby he went outside and stood by himself and the same happened later in the day! None of them talked to eachother it was so weird!

Edited by ChelseaChick

yea got carvalhos ivanovic and ray wilkins signatures and pics with them! Il put them up tomorrow! got some with a few liverpool players who i like but dont think il put them up here :P gerrard is a grumpy fucker..theres something going on there iv a feeling he fell out with the team! cos when they were all in the lobby he went outside and stood by himself and the same happened later in the day! None of them talked to eachother it was so weird!

Awesome, you certainly had a busy time and look forward to your pics tomorrow. I'm really jealous. Well the reason the scum probably didn't talk to one another is that they knew that they would be beaten by us!!!

haha yea our taxi driver started beepin the horn at gerrard and shoutin 2-0 before the match even started lol good prediction! I was talkin to glen johnson for a bit i know pple hate him but hes actually a really nice guy!

You should have asked glen if he had any plans to come and play for us ha ha...

There's no better feeling then stuffing the scousers and going top of the league. Fucking delighted blue%20scalf.gif

There is for me. Stuffing manure would be amazing, can't wait on my bday we face them at the bridge!

There is for me. Stuffing manure would be amazing, can't wait on my bday we face them at the bridge!

Yeah that would be nice, can't stand liverpool though nice to shut them up, title challenge?