Chelsea vs Liverpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Liverpool

chelseahome.png vs liverpoolhome.png

EPL, 4 October 2009, Stamford Bridge 1600 KO

Chelsea host Liverpool at Stamford Bridge in a top four Premier League clash.

Liverpool crushed Hull City 6-1 in their last league outing whilst Chelsea were humbled by Robert Martinez' Wigan. Can Ancelotti's men bounce back and claim a famous result?

Match chat here.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait for this game..first game im going to this season :D Hopefully chels will bounce back for this game. I cant even describe how much i hate liverpool

Me too, can't wait for this game as I know the atmosphere will be amazing in MHL.

We just need to put yesterday behind us, it's gone now and try and focus and get the momentum back that we had before yesterday. I'm sure we'll come out on top again. :blue scalf:

Defo didnt score against them last season in the prem so time to make up for it

Nervous v nervous.But hopfully yeh we can bounce back.Not so worried aboyt Hilaro in goal cause he makes crazy mistakes but then so does Cech latley

We loose...our six points advatanatge be gone :( and loose and Man U win ahh sad times but hey its September

1-0 either way me thinks.

Edited by Laylabelle

ok October 4th 2009 = Chelsea start to right the wrongs from last season.

Fuck the Wigan game, that's dead, this is the type of game we need to do better in. Last season we lost 4 out of the 6 matches against our rivals and only took 4 points from a possible 18. Not good enough at all! We need to sort that out this season or we'll get what we got last year, 3rd and no title.

Liverpool did the double over us last season without us even scoring or looking like scoring but we got revenge in the Champions League bashing in 7 against them. Their defence doesn't look very solid at the moment and after our humiliating defeat to Wigan, we have to fly out the traps and show that we're up for the fight and hungry to win this title back.

I'm going for a tasty ambitious 3-0, 'mon the blues!

I'm in restricted view :whistling: mega failz. Only way I could afford it tbf.

Without Alonso I think we can beat this team. His hatred for Frank seemed to always make him perform out of his skin against us. Expect Torres to score though. Hoping for a masterclass by Frank, Drogba and Essien with a goal each blue%20scalf.gif