Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-0 Sunderland

Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea 3-0 Sunderland

Chelsea 4-0 Sunderland

Sunderland 0-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-4 Sunderland

Sunderland 1-0 Chelsea

:lol: .. Im the last person who deserves to be called that.. I watched all the champions league games, although they finished at 4 AM for me, and i had to wake up at 6 30 for school! Before my English exam, i watched the Champ. League Final, which ended at 5 (cause of pens. etc) ..

OH Dear........Did you pass that exams? :lol:

Mikels having trouble lately but he can pull through I think, I'm getting the Coach to the game, is anyone else?

I did Sunderland away at the end of last season so I'm not bothering this time.

I just about coped with the 4hr train jouney last time so good luck with the coach! How long is it, about 7hrs?

I did Sunderland away at the end of last season so I'm not bothering this time.

I just about coped with the 4hr train jouney last time so good luck with the coach! How long is it, about 7hrs?

yeah about that, I went at the end of last season too! Enjoyed myself though :)

+ 1 more friend this time haha so we're gonna have a good time at the game hopefully, the journey is murder though when you just want to go home after

I'm still debating about whether going to stoke, think i'll wait to get spuds tickets

lol come on guys 2 games where mikel would get only a 6 or 6.5 out of 10 and you starting to screaming for his departuer, dont forget, the diamond is all about switching Positions between the Players, cause the fullbacks have to attack, so there must normally be 2 Guys who can cope with an counterattack but Essien didnt do that, so Mikel, Terry and Carv where alone against the attack and if Mikel starts an attack, Ess has to cover him, or Maoulda, but that didnt work in this game, so they have all to improve, not only Mikel.

Remember every Attack was started by a pass from Mikel, when i'm remembering right. In the second half, carvahlo has had to start the attacking as an Defender! So the Midfield didnt work well.

Greets.