Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Sunderland vs Chelsea

Sunderland vs Chelsea

Sunderland-Anelka.jpg

Chelsea travel to Sunderland to take on Steve Bruce's side in a midweek Premier League encounter.

Nicolas Anelka, Salomon Kalou and Ashley Cole were amongst the goals for Chelsea as they ran out 3-2 victors in a thrilling last-day game in May, as Chelsea recorded a sixth straight Premier League victory over their northern rivals.

Match chat here.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty timing for me, Will start at 12 45 for me, and i'll have school the next day :(

Come on mate grow a set ;)

Every game i watch is on early hours of the morning and i used to go to school and work lol.

:lol: .. Im the last person who deserves to be called that.. I watched all the champions league games, although they finished at 4 AM for me, and i had to wake up at 6 30 for school! Before my English exam, i watched the Champ. League Final, which ended at 5 (cause of pens. etc) .. I had a final exam after an hour .. So lets not question my commitment :P .. I'll try watching it, but then again, its only sunderland..

I think this is going to be a very difficult game; its their first home match so they'll be fired up. I'm hoping for a win, I'll take 3 points and any scoreline. I have a feeling we'll win this 2-0 but we're going to have to work very hard. Mikel needs to have a big game.