Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Steve

No thanks....he's a fucking donkey

Barcelona Transfers: Ibrahimovic proposed Chelsea and Man City

Barcelona: Ibrahimovic proposed to Man City and Chelsea.

The author of one good season in Liga (16 goals), but singled out for its poor performance in the League champions in the semi-final against Inter, Zlatan Ibrahimovic could leave FC Barcelona . According to British media, the Catalan club have offered Swedish striker to Chelsea and Manchester City.

Barcelona president Joan Laporta is in fact asking for more than 45 million euros, the amount spent last summer in the deal with Inter Milan (including Eto'o). In case of failure of negotiations with Liverpool about Torres, Chelsea could very well consider the case "Ibra". Juventus are also interested but did not have the money to bring back his former striker.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expect british press to say this before the transfer window close:

Chelsea will offer Bayer 50 million for Rybery.

Chelsea will offer 60 million for Kaka.

Chelsea will be offered Robinho.

Chelsea will try Torres for 80 million, after a 70 million is refused.

Chelsea will break tranfers record for Messi. 150 million.

Chelsea will offer Inter 35 million plus Drogba for Maicon.

Chelsea will try to persuade Pele to return from retirement and lead Chelsea to Champions League glory...and Maradona could follow him.

Chelsea will offer 56 million for Davi Villa.

Chelsea will try Europ League hero Diego Forlan and will offer Anelka plus 74 million.

No thanks....he's a fucking donkey

+1.

expect british press to say this before the transfer window close:

Chelsea will offer Bayer 50 million for Rybery.

Chelsea will offer 60 million for Kaka.

Chelsea will be offered Robinho.

Chelsea will try Torres for 80 million, after a 70 million is refused.

Chelsea will break tranfers record for Messi. 150 million.

Chelsea will offer Inter 35 million plus Drogba for Maicon.

Chelsea will try to persuade Pele to return from retirement and lead Chelsea to Champions League glory...and Maradona could follow him.

Chelsea will offer 56 million for Davi Villa.

Chelsea will try Europ League hero Diego Forlan and will offer Anelka plus 74 million.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Right, here's the update on our "link" with Zlatan.

CaughtOffside says we're close to a deal

Goal.com says Ancelotti has met up with him

If I'm honest. I wouldn't trust either website. The media have always linked Zlatan with Chelsea and It's never materialised

Hopefully this aint true, I rather see us buying a younger player. A player like Agüero would be welcome in my opinion, young, fast, skillful, talented for behind Drogba or someting.

The thing is we have the 'Milan Lab' in Bruno Demichelis - he can make these players play until they're about 36! It's not all bad... but we don't need him. I'm just saying buying older players isn't that bad a move.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You