Gareth Bale

the wes

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't think he will leave Tottenham, but I'm genuinely baffled why people are calling him overrated. He's a quality, young British talent - you won't get that sort of quality for anything less than £30 million.

Put it this way, if Andy Carroll is worth £35 million, £40 million for Bale is a bargain.

I think we need to reinforce both wings so bale would be the best choice for the left side undoubtedly. I still don't think Malouda is a quality winger because there's not enough decent matches in him per season and he's certainly not a Gareth Bale, he's fucking electric.

If we want to be the best, we need to get rid of the mediocrity and go for the best. Messi aside, Bale is the best (In that position) and yido's aint gonna be in the UCL next season. I do believe he will end up at man utd tho as giggs replacement which wouldn't be a bad thing because it would be nice to see giggs fuck off.

I personally don't think he will leave Tottenham, but I'm genuinely baffled why people are calling him overrated. He's a quality, young British talent - you won't get that sort of quality for anything less than £30 million.

Put it this way, if Andy Carroll is worth £35 million, £40 million for Bale is a bargain.

You forgot that he was bought at the last minute and that Newcastle ripped of Scumpool? Though yes, he surely is a pure quality.

I'm with you BL, Bale is class and he would be a very nice addition to our squad.

Looks like we'll be able to get him at a reduced price with only one ankle left.

Charlie Adam attempted to settle the debate on who has the best left foot in the league by snapping Bale's off.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You