Your First Game

James

We are going back about 13/14 years now to 1995, it was an away match at Carrow Road vs Norwich.

As i live near there and was quite young at the time this is probley why it was my first game.

I cant really remember much of the game as i was about 7, i think the game finished 3-0 to Norwich and there new signing at the time Ashley Ward scored on his debut.

My first memory of going to the Bridge was in 1996/97 season against West Ham.

I remember going to a Stamford Bridge open day in 1997, they let us just walk onto the pitch and basicly anywhere we wanted. I remember just standing inside the Shed End goal having my photo taken. blue%20scalf.gif

What are your first memories?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first game was Chelsea v Newcastle in 1999/2000, although I'd been supporting them from the FA Cup final win in 1997 (what a glory hunter :lol:). Finished 1-0 to Chelsea. Can't remember who scored, all I remember is de Goey making a really good save.

My first game was in 1994, Chelsea vs Luton Town FA Cup Semi-Final. At least that's what I'm told, I remember absolutely nothing about it. I rememberthe Final though, remember my dad being very pissed off and all I could see was a scoreboard saying Manchester United 4 Chelsea 0...

My first game was 2002 in the FA Cup vs West Ham. Was 1-1. Hasselbaink and Kanoute.

I was in the West Upper and my main memory was two fat men celebrating Jimmys goal. They stood up, put there shirts over there head, and danced to the Wooo Jimmy Jimmy song. Classic.

My first match was Paul Elliot's Beefit match against Bobby robsons FC Porto in 1995. Game finished 1-1, Mark Hughes scored his first Chelsea goal with a trademark header i seem to remember. I didnt go to a league game til 1997 tho when we beat Leicester 1-0 with a quite amazing last gasp 35 yard winner from Frank Leboeuf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember mine was Chelsea v Watford in Feb 2000. I remember i was in the west stand before it had been fully built and i was sitting right behind the old floodlights they had! finished 2-1 to Chelsea! I think it was Desailly and Jon Harley who scored our goals!

Mine was last season i went to see Chelsea and man city at the bridge we won 1-0 it was the best weekend of my life. The night before the match i met drogba and jt! i was stayin in the same hotel as the team and on match day i met ballack,joe cole, anelka, deco, malouda,boswinga,Guss hiddink and carvalho! i got pics and they signed stuff it was deadly! After the match i met Arjen Robben in the hotel cause he came over to watch the match! And then i met robinho