Your First Game

James

Seriously? You met all those players?!? You lucky thing.

Yeah it was crazy..i was at a show the nite before the match and my dad rang me to tell me all the players were at our hotel.. they were all so nice espeically anelka and deco

Edited by ChelseaChick

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember going to a Stamford Bridge open day in 1997, they let us just walk onto the pitch and basicly anywhere we wanted. I remember just standing inside the Shed End goal having my photo taken. blue%20scalf.gif

What are your first memories?

i went to the open day in 1997 and stood in the shed end goal and kicked about with the ranford rejects off the old nicelodeon channel was geat experince lool.

FA Cup Final - Chelsea 2-0 Middlesbrough - 1997

Di Matteo - 43 seconds ;)

By the way that game was the first match I watched on TV and from then I began to follow Chelsea because beforehand when I was very young, I was into motor racing!

The first game I went to at Stamford Bridge was when Chelsea beat Everton 4-1 during the 2001-2002 season. I met Johnny Vaughan that day! :D

Also, that was the match when Franco Zola lobbed the ball over the keeper. I reallt want to find that goal on a video!! I've looked on youtube but I can't find anything!!

Edited by CJ Revo

20 years ago at the tender age of 13 :blush:

I was in London with my dad and he got 2 tickets for us from a fella in the yard he was delivering a trailer to. (He drove HGV lorries). The guy couldnt go and offered them to us. I wasnt that into English football then, just Rangers.

Anyway...off we went and the rest is history. I think it was Southampton or something like that. I cant really remember tbh :blink:

By the way that game was the first match I watched on TV and from then I began to follow Chelsea because beforehand when I was very young, I was into motor racing!

The first game I went to at Stamford Bridge was when Chelsea beat Everton 4-1 during the 2001-2002 season. I met Johnny Vaughan that day! :D

Also, that was the match when Franco Zola lobbed the ball over the keeper. I reallt want to find that goal on a video!! I've looked on youtube but I can't find anything!!

That was in the 02/03 season, and if my memory serves me right, was the last goal he scored for us.

• 2 months later...

St Patrick's day, 17th March 1970, night game at home against Stoke City. Given the passage of time I've not too many memories of this one but got the programme on e-bay a while back, we won 1-0 with a Charlie Cooke goal.

• 3 weeks later...

My first game was 1972. I was 12 and sat on the benches in the old west stand with my dad. It was against Man City.

We would go to Chelsea because he knew how to get there from Whitton, and where to park! If the traffic was bad we'd end up at Griffin Park, or in a pinch Loftus Road!

I've been hooked on Chelsea ever since!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That was in the 02/03 season, and if my memory serves me right, was the last goal he scored for us.

That's correct. Was a signifcant victory as well becasue it was us, Liverscum and Everton fighting for the 4th place which would get us that Champions League place. That win effectively knocked them out of the race for 4th.