Chelsea vs. Arsenal

.Cee

Thank fuck Novemeber is over!Lampard been shit since he won that award as well!

Decemeber..well it cant/bloody not be much worse!The xmas period aint to bad and a win boxing day make a change!

And I bloody hope we trash Bolton next week though their run has picked up a bit

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come back Grant...all is forgiven.

1-2 FT

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK WILLIAM GALLAS!!

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK WENGER!!

FUCK THE EMIRATES!!

FUCK VAN PERSIE!!

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK LEO "Everyone must be punished for a nonexistant vandalism so I don't have to pay for the leaving party food and therefore I can afford Arsenal season tickets" WINKLEY!!

FUCK ARSENAL!!

FUCK THOSE FANS IN THE AWAY END WHO WOULD HAVE GONE OVER TO UTD HAD WE WON!!"

This is worse than the Narnia films.

I was expecting an Angry Nerd quote from you :P

I'm yet to download his latest video...the stuff I put down in this one was based on "Super Mario Bros Frustration", right down to the comments about reading YT comments and RL Stine books.

Mind you, my preferences over that do involve playing Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde on NES. This game was supposed to be a blowout...and it was. A blow out of my arse! This game was like vomit up a donkey's arse! What a shitload of fuck!

Better download his latest video(s), there probably will be some good quotes.

Edited by Drogba11CFC

Oh, well let me put it into perspective

I would rather deal with a bag with cat shit, condoms and a drunkard's puke in it, than watch what I saw on TV today!!

And do you know what the worst part is....

....Liverpool have a game in hand over us!!

....Liverpool have a game in hand over us!!

Defo,and if they win gana be a case of waiting for them to drop points again!

Though they've got Arsenal coming up soon and I hope to god they trash them!They play like they did against us and Man you,beat them and volia we're top.If Arsenal loose then bleh.Fix lol

And Man you still have a game in hand so cant afford to drop anymore points cause they're closing the gap

WTF was that performance all about ? Just got back and am still angry after driving 50 miles home. I am angry at the dickhead linesman, the dickhead ref, the dickhead van rapist but most of all the dickhead players who don't deserve their wages this week. I just didn't see any sign of urgency or anything other than apathy from them. I very rarely criticize JT, but since the CL final, he just doesn't seem to be the skipper he was. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and would not replace him ever, but he needs an arm around the shoulder and reminded what a decent captain he has always been. Confidence looks at an all time low and I suppose we have to wait it out, but shit its frustrating. We have no plan B and it didn't actually look like we had a plan A today. Wherever our confidence went, we had better get it back sooner rather than later or we can forget about any silverware this year.

I've already forgotten about any silverware this season. We're too inconsistent at home and against the top teams to win the league, we're nowhere near good enough to win the league, so all that's left is the FA Cup and I just don't see it after our pathetic whimper out of the Carling Cup.

WTF was that performance all about ? Just got back and am still angry after driving 50 miles home. I am angry at the dickhead linesman, the dickhead ref, the dickhead van rapist but most of all the dickhead players who don't deserve their wages this week. I just didn't see any sign of urgency or anything other than apathy from them. I very rarely criticize JT, but since the CL final, he just doesn't seem to be the skipper he was. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and would not replace him ever, but he needs an arm around the shoulder and reminded what a decent captain he has always been. Confidence looks at an all time low and I suppose we have to wait it out, but shit its frustrating. We have no plan B and it didn't actually look like we had a plan A today. Wherever our confidence went, we had better get it back sooner rather than later or we can forget about any silverware this year.

Its true about JT,i can even say the past season Carvalho was better but never got credit for it.

Still JT will improve as usual.

It's happened. Heads up guys, Bolton away next saturday, let's be optimists and cheer our team to a good win :)

Lifes too short to get all torn up about the Arsenal game. You win some and loose some. Went today, yep we had no fight after they scored, but tbh I couldnt care if we lost every game 5-0 without a touch on the ball, i'm just grateful to be watching my Chelsea :)

Chins Up!

Keep the blue flag flying high!!! :D

It's happened. Heads up guys, Bolton away next saturday, let's be optimists and cheer our team to a good win :)

Lifes too short to get all torn up about the Arsenal game. You win some and loose some. Went today, yep we had no fight after they scored, but tbh I couldnt care if we lost every game 5-0 without a touch on the ball, i'm just grateful to be watching my Chelsea :)

Chins Up!

Keep the blue flag flying high!!! :D

This is why i love Matt :blush:

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :fainthv9::fainthv9:

That's all I fucking have to say.

Anyway, I felt we were dominating their asses until we were sucker punched by those DICKHEAD REFS! WHAT A GROUP OF FUCKING ASSHOLES. I WANTED TO FUCKING GO OVER THERE AND JUST GIVE THEM A GOOD FUCKING SLAP. RVP was about 5 yards offside. Not really a hard decision, is it? Fuck right off, you incompetent twats and eat my fucking shit.

We were shite after their two goals. Sure, we can yell at the players and manager (especially as we started to give the ball away loads after Mikel and Deco came off), but they can hardly take most of the blame when our defeat was due to a fucktard ref not noticing that RVP was miles off.

Edited by Joe Cool

RVP was about 5 yards offside. Not really a hard decision, is it? Fuck right off, you incompetent twats and eat my fucking shit.

The Lino gets this wrong then puts his flag up when Kalou was clear through in the first half.

To the game, you know somethings not right when your center back starts running up the left wing to try and make something happen (JT)

Stoch was brought on but his not ready mentally or pysically yet, what happen to that young portugese lad we got in the summer?

Agree with ya about the wages,after the shitty half hearted performances we've put in...dont deserve them!

Hopfully though doubt it,West Ham will win..cant see it...and if not..scum soon drop points and we'll be top of the league for xmas!But then scum are jammy so bleh

well, i slept over it and woke up with a feeling that something terrbile happend last night, right.

but than i watched the highlights of the game and realised that Arse won only because of several wrong descisions by the refs...

we didn´t were that bad last night, but yea, thats football and stuff...

the points are gone, and it is shitty feeling knowing Liverfool will trash poor Zola

but for me and my health it is better to know, that Arsenill just won with the help of blind refs....