Kai Havertz

Blues11

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Question remains where he would play.
He himself sees him as a no. 8 or no. 10.
But he plays very well when plays CF. If we want a no. 10, I think we already have enough players for that role, but I would go for him as a CF

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

You're gonna ditch your boy Abraham?!

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

You're gonna ditch your boy Abraham?!
300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg
For Havertz I would put Tammy on the bench, yes haha.
I think that Havertz would be perfect for Lamps offensive football.Fast, great dribbler,great passer and tall. He is more complete than Tammy. Only thing Havertz lacks is physicality, but with his other attributes, he can easily compensate for that.

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

For Havertz I would put Tammy on the bench, yes haha.
I think that Havertz would be perfect for Lamps offensive football.Fast, great dribbler,great passer and tall. He is more complete than Tammy. Only thing Havertz lacks is physicality, but with his other attributes, he can easily compensate for that.

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Question remains where he would play.
He himself sees him as a no. 8 or no. 10.
But he plays very well when plays CF. If we want a no. 10, I think we already have enough players for that role, but I would go for him as a CF

Unless somebody is a pure goal machine I have always preferred the way somebody like Firminho plays the striker role. Intelligent, mobile and creative. There's no reason why Havertz can't fit that style if he played CF.

People also don't realise how tall Havertz is. He is taller than Drogba! Once he puts on a little more weight and gains some strength he will be unstoppable.

1 hour ago, SUNZ said:

Unless somebody is a pure goal machine I have always preferred the way somebody like Firminho plays the striker role. Intelligent, mobile and creative. There's no reason why Havertz can't fit that style if he played CF.

People also don't realise how tall Havertz is. He is taller than Drogba! Once he puts on a little more weight and gains some strength he will be unstoppable.

Well he is 1,89cm so exactly 1cm taller but his heading prowess is indeed intriguing. Werner and Havertz playing off each other with Pulsiic and Ziyech feeding them would be insane. No need for a traditional CF in this set up. But I think if RLC regains Form quickly he can be our Havertz and play that exact role too. 

11 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Seen a few people say Ross is still relatively young on this, twitter and other things etc but is it just me who doesnt think this? He is 26. That is still young I suppose but in footballing terms its like the whole joke regarding Jesse Lingard is still a young talent thing. 

I really do think we are going to struggle to offload him, Michy and Drinkwater, all 3 are on 90-100k a week and in the current climate who is going to pay the fees we would want and a competitive salary close to that, certainly none of the top clubs with resources because they arent good enough. 

Bakayoko have no idea regarding him, hopefully he will get a move because he isnt the right fit for here but again wages and prices, if PSG dont buy him I dont know who will. 

I think he is not good enough and would never pay that price if it was up to me. 

Thankfuly there are many clubs in PL that consider Barkley a good asset with decent potential, english nt player etc. 

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Well he is 1,89cm so exactly 1cm taller but his heading prowess is indeed intriguing. Werner and Havertz playing off each other with Pulsiic and Ziyech feeding them would be insane. No need for a traditional CF in this set up. But I think if RLC regains Form quickly he can be our Havertz and play that exact role too. 

Would be funny if we had CAM (Kai) as striker, striker (Werner) on LW and another CAM (Ziyech) on RW 😄

But thats almost what Pool did with Firmino and Salah and it works. 

If we plan to buy Kai for #10, Id honestly avoid it. Great player and all, but we have Mount and RLC and Ziyech who can play there. +there are other areas needing strenghtening. LB will come regardless and with potentialy Kai signing, we will never pay Chilwell but rather Tagliafico, which is even better. However CB or DM are equaly important and we dont have stand out players there. 

But if we bought Kai for CF, that would be brilliant. Im always a big fan of allround forwards compared to just goalscorers and Kai is that. Plus there is Werner on left that will surely score quite many and solves lack of goalscorer upfront. 

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes it would be interesting to see where he would play but Pulisic, Havertz, Werner, Ziyech will all be starters no doubt. Abraham, CHO and Mount/RLC on the bench.

Pulisic is still question. He wasnt super liked by Frank. But his fee and renome being american will give him more playtime. 

Id say 

Kai

Werner Mount Ziyech

Kovacic Kante 

That would be lineup because Mount is definately going to be big player for Lamps. At least thats what he plans. But if Mount delivers, thats another thing.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Pulisic is still question. He wasnt super liked by Frank. But his fee and renome being american will give him more playtime. 

Id say 

Kai

Werner Mount Ziyech

Kovacic Kante 

That would be lineup because Mount is definately going to be big player for Lamps. At least thats what he plans. But if Mount delivers, thats another thing.

Name one thing that Mount is better at than Pulisic? For me both Pulisic and CHO have potential to be on Hazard level. Leaving them on the bench for Mount would be blasphemy!

22 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Didn't Leverkusen just turn down an offer from Real and stated they wouldn't entertain any offer that was lower than 100m?

Please find me these clubs that are willing to get Barkley, Bakayoko, and Michy off of our backs and are willing to offer them the same wage. And this would yet again be another season where Roman is covering for our losses. Unless FFP is relaxed, which I don't believe, we would not be in compliance. 

This is another proof that FFP want be an issue. Brighton have 100m more NET spend than us!

Id say 
Kai
Werner Mount Ziyech
Kovacic Kante 
I would line up that way
Havertz
Werner- RLC- Ziyech
-------Kova----Billy
LB-Zouma-Rüdiger-RJ

Why both RLC and Havertz? Both very tall and with RJs top class crosses, they will score many headers. Also RLC gives us the physicality in our midfield and due to the fact that nobody in our midfield and strikers has raw strenght, RLC is very important in my line up. Technique wise he is also perfect for our system.
I prefer Billy and Jorgi over Kante because they both can dictate our match and Kova is more of a no. 8.

Name one thing that Mount is better at than Pulisic? For me both Pulisic and CHO have potential to be on Hazard level. Leaving them on the bench for Mount would be blasphemy!
The only player from our youth system that had Hazard potential was Boga.
CHO was good, but never reached Boga dominance

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Whaaaaat? Pulisic may have started the season slowly and wasn't played much initially but from that Burnley game or mid-October onward, he's pretty much earned his spot in the starting XI. Lampard praised him on numerous occasions and the attacking stats put Pulisic among our top two players. 

Whaaaaat? Pulisic may have started the season slowly and wasn't played much initially but from that Burnley game or mid-October onward, he's pretty much earned his spot in the starting XI. Lampard praised him on numerous occasions and the attacking stats put Pulisic among our top two players. 
Yep. He only had a few slow games before he was injured. It's a shame because if had been playing up until February I think that would have been enough time for him yo adapt and develop into being a legit first team player.

Which is why I kept doing my nut over Werner playing on the left. I don't want to choose between Pulisic and Werner i want both! But then that means we play a 433 or a 4231 where the number 10 can drop back and play cm anyway (mount/RLC/havertz ;))

Ziyech and Pulisic will find so many slight passes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk