• Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

that lineswoman has a strange fetish of persisiting on raising that damn flag. how many offside goals do we need to score till one counts.

Its euro rules versus EPL style 

They are told to let the play go on to completion 

the ref is so biased, i cant believe it. i was so happy about having a young, fresh face not some old fucker who grew up in the 80ies watching liverpool but that woman is just as shit at her job as the Taylors, Marriners, Deans, Cakirs of this world

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tomori is faster than Christensen, I'd imagine he wants us to be higher up the pitch and also with extra time looking hugely likely, a defensive change maybe not the worst idea. 

You know Rudiger is on the bench. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

You know Rudiger is on the bench. 

Perhaps hes nowhere near ready though? Hes only on the bench due to injuries I think despite still not being 100% fit. If Reece James was fit he'd be on the bench instead. I don't think Frank is gonna risk Rudiger. 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

EXTRA TIME. Now hopefully two more days Liverpool had to rest won't be a problem for us. We now have one more sub. Barkley or Willian? 

This early in the season it can go both ways. maybe they are out of rhythm maybe the CS affects them... Are there extra changes possible for each team?