test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

22. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

709 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Fucking hell let's give the lad a chance, at least give him til next season to shine.

4 fucking games into a season and some of you are saying he's not shown anything yet, probably true.

But as i've said many times before this whole Chelsea setup is going to take time.

btw i am talking about Pulsic:D

KTBFFH

What do people expect at 20 the finished article?. I remember someone posted on here that on his debut (he came on for about 20 minutes in the cup against Forest ) that they weren't impressed with Ampadu. !. he was 17 at the time it's just fucking baffling Willy it really is.

Vesper, Fernando and bigbluewillie like this

Pulisic game imo is slightly similar to Hazard. He can do pretty much everything. He can bring ball forward, he can beat people one on one, he can pass, he can score goals. Plus he has good speed and agility. 

The problem is that none of them are at top level. He is not as good as Willian in term of bringing the ball forward, not as good as mount and maybe Pedro in term of final 3rd quality. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Pulisic game imo is slightly similar to Hazard. He can do pretty much everything. He can bring ball forward, he can beat people one on one, he can pass, he can score goals. Plus he has good speed and agility. 

The problem is that none of them are at top level. He is not as good as Willian in term of bringing the ball forward, not as good as mount and maybe Pedro in term of final 3rd quality. 

Have you seen Pulisic play before joining Chelsea? If yes, sporadically or often? 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Have you seen Pulisic play before joining Chelsea? If yes, sporadically or often? 

For full 90,once with dortmund, once with US I think.

But my assessment so far base on pre season and a couple game with us. 

And I read somewhere when he joined us his analytic stats is similar to Hazard. I just read it somewhere, I usually don't pay attention to this, but watching him it kinda make sense. 

For full 90,once with dortmund, once with US I think.
But my assessment so far base on pre season and a couple game with us. 
And I read somewhere when he joined us his analytic stats is similar to Hazard. I just read it somewhere, I usually don't pay attention to this, but watching him it kinda make sense. 
Hazard got much more goals and assists at lille

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Hazard got much more goals and assists at lille

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't think the stats is talking about goal and assist. I honestly don't remember where I saw somebody mentioned that. I think it is pretty clear that hazard was better when he came here compare to Puli.