• Giroud
    • Moses (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fucking goonas pulled it out 1 nil

that cunt Welbeck in 77th minute:(

Yep.. 11 wins in a row blahhh

Hopefully Spurs and Man U qualify for the last 16 and then get knocked out.

Be so annoying and so typical for us to go through all this.. Knock a few teams out then meet them and get knocked out. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Anyone else find it little cringey that fans are singing Maurizio in the same tune as for the Antonio? Kinda reinforces the club's image as a place were managers come and go

No mate unless your going to come from Finland and tell us how after we've spent our money how we should sing. Stick to the streams mate or come to the Bridge.

7 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No mate unless your going to come from Finland and tell us how after we've spent our money how we should sing. Stick to the streams mate or come to the Bridge.

Hey no need to get mad mate. I don't have a problem with the other chants, I just thought this one was a bit cheap. Maurizio deserves better than a simple Antonio rip-off don't you think? If not then fair enough, go ahead and sing it, it won't ruin my day.

I'll be coming to the Bridge, probably around Easter this season :) And btw, I'm actually Dutch, I still have no idea why I got that Finnish flag in my profile lol, I'm 100% sure I had a Dutch flag there some time ago.

31 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I just thought this one was a bit cheap. Maurizio deserves better than a simple Antonio rip-off don't you think?

Of course not mate it's a fucking football chant not an attempt to make it into the charts. Do you think fans are there especially in the pubs before and after the match '' I say chaps we can't possibly use a similar song for Sarri as we had for Conte'' 

Ivan and Abra, the two men of the Kremlin.
PAOK lost at home to Vidi 2-0, a betting coup d' etat.
Could it be that we are supposed to make it up to PAOK so they regain second place in the group ?

It will look natural as PAOK already claim two successes against London clubs.