Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

there is another reason too

they are Swedish

and they were the 3rd mobile network here

Telia (the old national monopoly)

Tele2 (what we have)

Tre

38 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Incredibly sad. I'm a big NFL fan, but never really got into NBA too much although I have an idea of what's going on, etc.

But even with my fairly limited knowledge, clearly one of the absolute best ever in basketball and as ridiculous as it may sound, on the short side too at 6ft 6, which only makes his achievements that more impressive.

As a father myself, heartbreaking too that one of his daughters was involved in the tragedy also.

Prayers and condolences to all those involved.

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Watched a lot of NBA when I was younger, Lakers were my favourite because of Bryant and Shaq. Was my absolute favourite basketballer, it's like he was playing with cheat codes during his peak... the shots and dunks he pulled off so effortlessly were amazing. Sad day.

I will never fly a helicopter after all those accidents.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just watched the documentary about racism on the BBC Iplayer obviously racism is abhorrent that's a given and it is on the rise courtesy of the rabid right wing press and idiotic keyboard warriors. But on to the Chelsea part of the show well it's not exactly hold the front page news it's a handful of pissed up middle aged and old blokes singing anti Spurs songs. One of the geezers was singing a song about Martin Chivers who played for Spurs in the early 70's and he was the only one singing it I must admit I'd never heard it sung before and the bloke looks an absolute thundercunt.

You've only got to look at this forum to see that our support is worldwide and mostly young people and as someone who watched Chelsea when it was a breeding ground for racists these sort of old blockheads who follow Chelsea will soon be gone forever. Our away support is nearly all young people now which is great but our home support is the oldest in the league go to Stamford Bridge and you'll see nothing but bald blokes wearing glasses !.

It is noticeable that all incidents of racism occur when Chelsea play abroad. Something seems to happen to English people when they go abroad they turn into knuckle dragging xenophobes whether watching football or just going on holiday.

KNOCKOUT 

‘I had him worried at one time’ – When Jimmy Greaves interviewed Mike Tyson and took a punch in the ribs

https://talksport.com/football/671835/jimmy-greaves-interviewed-mike-tyson/

It’s not very often two titans from two completely different sports square off against each other.

But, back in 1988, football legend Jimmy Greaves faced up to Mike Tyson in the ring.

The Chelsea, Tottenham and England legend travelled to Catskill, New York just to get some time with The Baddest Man on the Planet who, at that point, had just won his 34th consecutive fight and was plotting a rumble with British star Frank Bruno.

After knocking out Tony Tubbs in Tokyo, Japan, to retain his WBA, WBC, and IBF heavyweight titles, Greaves was perhaps an unlikely opponent for Tyson.

Nevertheless, the greatest English striker ever – who turns 80 today – visited NYC to take on the 21-year-old boxing wonderkid as part of ITV’s fantastic coverage of the 1988 FA Cup final between Liverpool and Wimbledon.

And it’s a piece of TV gold as Greaves takes on The Champ – Jimmy even takes a few digs in the ribs too! Check it out below…