The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

The PC version works? I've read EA took it away from the download section because it has too many bugs so people can't even install it...

It works, but you need to do 2 things.

1. Delete Fifa11 if you have it installed because the demo registers it and it can't be installed.

2. Copy a buttonDataSetup.ini file from Fifa11 into Fifa12 demo folder in documents. My file ;)

Works perfect for me.

Why is PS3 a day late ffs i've looked forward to playing this all day and then find out its LATE!

Better be in the store early tomorrow, i have work at 12 ffs.

Always been like that mate, probably as Xbox pay for there service i don't know.

They don't update the store until 5pm. :(

Great game so far, but playing it on a harder difficulty is very frustrating. AI simply never misses a tackle, and they'll kick your ass with dribbling. Definitely some tweaks are needed before the release.

I love the demo .. been playing on highest settings and gone 4 matches with conceding . Finding it harder to score on FIFA 12 though ... I can get a couple per match , but I suppose its like every FIFA , where as the first load of games are learning how to play it .

I also think the new Jockeying system will virtually stop the cheap cutting in from the byline with Ronaldo goals .

I like it but i'm still undecided whether to use tactical or legacy defending. Tactical is good for pinching the ball and staying close to your opponent but legacy is good for pressing and i already know the controls along with jockying n all so i need to see what's best for me. The computer is really good too, scoring is tough so i expect this year we're in for a hard game especially trying to win tournies in UT.

Download this. It allows you to increase match length to 6 or 10 minutes ;)

I like it but i'm still undecided whether to use tactical or legacy defending. Tactical is good for pinching the ball and staying close to your opponent but legacy is good for pressing and i already know the controls along with jockying n all so i need to see what's best for me. The computer is really good too, scoring is tough so i expect this year we're in for a hard game especially trying to win tournies in UT.

Go with Tactical defending. Once you get used to it it's very nice. Also, with precision dribbling system I don't think legacy defending will do you too much good.

I'd also like to recommend the control output you should use on Fifa 12.

Pick configure your own, then pick alternate controls and rotate LB and LT. Works wonderful for me.

This is funny...I saw on the youtube Barcelona's ratings, and it is real funny...they have 4-5 players above 90...and Valdes is better tha Ceh...wtf?? That's not real at all....

What can you do...

Kalou 81, Sturridge 79

Nesta 84, Alex 83, Ivanovic 83 (not sure cuz he's RB)

Abidal 82, Kolarov 79

Terry 86, Ferdinand 87, Vidic 90...'nuff said.