Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Are there any potential world class goalkeeper Talents out there ?

I would wait til end of the season how he develops. He may get better over time

Two possible solutions - (1) get a better goalkeeper coach and (2) get a no.2 keeper that can challenge him for the main spot. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

it is a TOUGH market

Jan Oblak   is the only WC keeper (he is the best in the world IMHO, then ter Stegen, then Alisson) who MAYBE we could cut a deal with (Kepa plus a shedload of cash going the other way) His RC is £100m, and he did turn us down (which is why Kepa came) but maybe maybe we could convince AM to take Kepa plus £40m or so. Doubtful

BIG drop down then

Gianluigi Donnaruma  1.96m still just 20!!  so many clubs want him, he is an enigma though

then the two most likely

André Onana   (probably our best shot, dog knows he was great against us for the most part) 1.90m 23yo
Alex Meret   (Napoli are fuckers though) 1.90m 22yo

then a drop down

Thomas Strakosha    Lazio   1.93m  24yo

Emil Audero      Sampdoria   1.90m soon 23yo

Bartlomiej Dragowski      Fiorentina  1.91m  22yo

Pau López     Roma  1.89m 25yo

English, I love Dean Henderson, although I wish he were a wee bit taller (he is 1.88m (1.91-94m is perfect for me, as taller than that and they are often clumsy and bad with legs, but that said, Oblak is also 1.88m) AND  Henderson is owned by Manure, so that is a no go

You would make for a very good scout. The scout that teams who need in-depth information, crave for.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Two possible solutions - (1) get a better goalkeeper coach and (2) get a no.2 keeper that can challenge him for the main spot. 

That's how I see it, get a number two good enough to oust him if he keeps faltering and if that doesn't work replace him properly.

Im not sure how much of his slump right now is down to Hilario, look at Liverpool for example, the coach who was being partly blamed for Mignolet, Bogdan and Karius being so shit is still there training Alison and Adrian who are comfortably the best 1 and 2 combination in the league.

Just now, Tomo said:

That's how I see it, get a number two good enough to oust him if he keeps faltering and if that doesn't work replace him properly.

Im not sure how much of his slump right now is down to Hilario, look at Liverpool for example, the coach who was being partly blamed for Mignolet, Bogdan and Karius being so shit is still there training Alison and Adrian who are comfortably the best 1 and 2 combination in the league.

I don't know about Liverpool but Kepa was doing better under Sarri's GK coach last season. Remember Lampard wanted to bring in Shay Given as the GK coach? Kepa looks a mess this season.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

No goalkeeper would feel confident with defenders we have especially clumsy Zouma. 

Whilst maybe true, it can also be said that no team will ever be any good if their goalkeeper is as bad as Kepa.

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

No goalkeeper would feel confident with defenders we have especially clumsy Zouma. 

Zouma isn't good enough but the same should be said about all our defenders and the keeper.

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Zouma is good enough to be 3rd or 4th choice. 

not if we really are serious about being in the top 4 every year, challenging for the title in a couple years, and going deep in the CL

he is simply not good enough to merit getting 3rd or 4th CB minutes, let alone be one of our starters

he is horrid on the ball and his positional game is far too often weak

he is also shit in the air on headers, which is crazy given his size

he needs to be sold in the summer or we are headed down a path to years of poor play in far too many games from him

On 12/15/2019 at 7:46 PM, Vesper said:

forgot one

very interesting 23yo

German

Schalke

Alexander Nübel

1.93m, Bayern love him (Neuer was on Schalke)

Image result for Alexander Nübel

He's good but seems very rash sometimes, just got suspended for 4 matches.