Jorginho

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Most definitely fake. The collar and the fact Barkley already has the squad number 8, I doubt Jorginho will come in and just take it off him. 

I've read Barkley is going to take #20 and give #8 to Jorginho. His twitter handle is @Rbarkley20 from before he joined CFC

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Most definitely fake. The collar and the fact Barkley already has the squad number 8, I doubt Jorginho will come in and just take it off him. 

Barkley will give him his number to Jorginho  said some rumors.why not? 

Is he so important to don’t let his number?

27 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I read Barkley was up for switching to his #20 vacating #8 which Jorginho

37 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Barkley already has the squad number 8, I doubt Jorginho will come in and just take it off him. 

It happened like a thousand times before. Ronaldo took Cuadrado's number 7, Deco took Ferreira's 20, Balotelli took Cunningham's 49, Costa took Demba Ba's 19 and so on and so on..

It happened like a thousand times before. Ronaldo took Cuadrado's number 7, Deco took Ferreira's 20, Balotelli took Cunningham's 49, Costa took Demba Ba's 19 and so on and so on..
Yes and it's not like Barkley will be using the number 8 a lot.

Better give it to someone who deserves it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We've got our grainy Sarri pic. Now we need a grainy Jorginho pic, please.

Lol yea lets have it - it's been quiet since he arrived in London, lets hope he didn't take the first train to Manchester :ph34r:

Lets hope all the pieces that were waiting for Sarri to be on board now start to fall in place. Rugani,Jorginho,Golovin,Higuain for starters. Get Sarri having a sit down with Eden and sorting his head out then a Willi replacement. The makings of a proper attack on the PL.

We gonna fuck the Mancs,Scouse gits and North London up! Its gonna be emotional!

2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

so still no medical and unveiling? wonder what the hold up is...

He already had the medical and signed, its just the club being weird about announcements, as always.

13 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

so still no medical and unveiling? wonder what the hold up is...

9 minutes ago, Artandur said:

He already had the medical and signed, its just the club being weird about announcements, as always.

The clubs not made the official announcement of Sarri on the site yet. They wont announce transfers till then I wouldn't think.

But I' really would love to see the double signing of Sarri n Jorgi boy together just to push BlueMoon into meltdown.

It'll get announced Monday or Tuesday i reckon along with Sarri.  Tomorrow maybe but i wouldnt think so

Then again, it is entirely possible we announce Sarri then like hour or so later announce Jorginho.  I can't see us doing some amazing triple unveiling with Zola tbh