• Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Didn't watch, glad I didn't. Knew this spineless performance was coming....gutless.

Wish never bothered.. It was like a training match. No desire.. First half especially just City city City and us with the odd touch and back to city. 

It's clear Conte has given up, all the blame on him ofcourse but I don't think he cares tbh - maybe it's being done on purpose to prove a point to the board, the fire hasn't been there since the summer.

24 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Morata, Bakayoko, Rudiger, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Giroud, Barkley and Emerson.

Out of that group I can only see Morata (possibly) turning into a key player.

Joke signings. Joke squad management. Chels need a new footballing staff. The current lot have been failing for years.

For me I understand the idea behind baka, rudi and Morata. 

Zappacosta and drinkwater signing make 0 sense. 

Giroud signing make sense, Barkley is cheap, Emerson need to play more. 

Coward tactics from Conte.

It is ok to defend but when you are down at least give it a go. Drop the back 5 and bring either Morata or Giroud for either the cb or our wb. 

I am confused what is the difference between losing 1-0 to 3-0. I certainly don't care. It is still the same 0 point

Hazard is clearly gone in the summer...He stopped playing..He is clearly pissed with the tactics......A week off this is the display the team showed.....Pure shit...We do not deserve CL.......Watch Barcelona humiliate us at nou camp

902 - Manchester City today completed more passes than any other team has managed in a single Premier League game (since 2003-04). Distributed.

0 - Chelsea have failed to register a single shot in the 1st half of a Premier League game for the first time since 2003-04 (when we have this data available). Stifled.

29% possession, zero shot on target  

CONTE - RECORD BREAKER

Having criticised Conte for his tactic. When Moses blew a shot to the stand, that summed up our team situation. Excellent build up and the ball end up with our wb and it goes to nothing. Can we stop this 3 at the back and try 4 at the back at least until we signed better wb. 

And people wondered why so much negativety before the game... This is why! You knew what was going to happen. Okay thought be more but didn't expect a win.. Didn't expect to be quite so shite mind 

There is no point talking or wondering about top 4 pffft that's gone. Was gone weeks ago.