• Barkley (sub)
    • Ampadu (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

I'm going to this.. Not expecting much but seeing as this is most likely the only cup we can win hopefully they turn up! Sod going out two comps twice in a row

IF this goes to a replay, it's an auto loss. And never mind us, wonder how serious will Rafa take this game. Newcastle are only 1 point above the bottom 3 and face Burnley and Palace within 5 days after this tie.

We will probably start with pretty much first team and than complain about fatigue ....

Bench underperforming players: Alonso, Moses
Rest tired key players: Kante, Hazard, Azpi

Willy/Courtois
Christensen - Luiz - Ampadu
Zappa - Barkley - Drinkwater - Pedro
Musonda - Michy - Hudson-Odoi

Or 352 with Barkley at nr10 and Michy - Musonda upfront :) 

23 hours ago, jernej93 said:

We will probably start with pretty much first team and than complain about fatigue ....

Bench underperforming players: Alonso, Moses
Rest tired key players: Kante, Hazard, Azpi

Willy/Courtois
Christensen - Luiz - Ampadu
Zappa - Barkley - Drinkwater - Pedro
Musonda - Michy - Hudson-Odoi

Or 352 with Barkley at nr10 and Michy - Musonda upfront :) 

morata and pedro are going to play for sure imho 

but i agree, PL is gone, to rest key players is a necessity  (kante and hazard)

I really don't give a fuck about this match, just another to fuck up.

We have no chance of winning anything this season, the only hope we have is to finish 4th and get into Europe next season.

So we might as well go out of the cup competitions now and reserve our energies for league games.

1 hour ago, AChes1ofus said:

I really don't give a fuck about this match, just another to fuck up.

We have no chance of winning anything this season, the only hope we have is to finish 4th and get into Europe next season.

So we might as well go out of the cup competitions now and reserve our energies for league games.

You want to see us lose games?. Ever heard of the song From Stamford Bridge to Wembley we'll keep the blue flag flying high. How do you know we can't win the cup?. You should think before you post son.

Once again no Courtois or Morata says Conte. <_<

FFS, I thought these were very minor injuries and they'd be back for this one. Willian out as well. This'll be more of a struggle than I thought it would be.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

FFS, I thought these were very minor injuries and they'd be back for this one. Willian out as well. This'll be more of a struggle than I thought it would be.

I'm guessing michy will be benched aswell maybe it will be Charly or rossy hazard pedro front line against Newcastle

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

At least we have proper backup for Morata! :clown:<_<

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

You want to see us lose games?. Ever heard of the song From Stamford Bridge to Wembley we'll keep the blue flag flying high. How do you know we can't win the cup?. You should think before you post son.

1st: i was supporting CFC before you were born so less of the son please.

2nd: i had no need to think before i posted 'cos this bunch of muppets we have are going nowhere.

3rd: better to go out now, less pain and go for fourth place, with only the league to worry about.

1 hour ago, AChes1ofus said:

2nd: i had no need to think before i posted 'cos this bunch of muppets we have are going nowhere.

3rd: better to go out now, less pain and go for fourth place, with only the league to worry about.

So with all the terrible teams we've had over the years you honestly think this lot are muppets?. Certainly not as good as the 78-79 season were we only won 5 games in a 42 game season three of which I was at. I called you son presuming that only someone juvenile wouldn't start a sentence without a capital letter. I'm going Sunday I might go into the pub and say ''I hope we lose today so we can concentrate on fourth place'' see how  that goes down. 40.000 Chelsea fans on Sunday do you think they want us to lose? for fucks sake son.

2 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

If Chelsea lose at anytime you should feel pain, that's the natural feeling of a supporter who cares. 3rd round or final, hurt should always be pain when the club you love, lose.

I find it absolutely unbelievable that any fan can wish defeat on their own team.