test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Drinkwater
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

123 posts in this topic

was up for almost 24 hours yesterday, worked for 15 of them, finished at 2am, got home after 3am...just could not stay awake until 4:30am to watch the game.

woke up at 8:30am, checked the score first thing...hnng!

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, the wes said:

Lads your comments make it on Newcastle website page called the mag 😂😂😂😂 lol

https://www.themag.co.uk/2017/12/chelsea-fans-welcome-rafa-benitez-back-stamford-bridge-unbelievable-comments-newcastle-united/

Theyre moaning, yet I can’t stand this false narrative that he did a good job here or steadied the ship. It was probably the most divisive I’ve ever seen this club, with regards the disconnect between board and supporters, and there’s been plenty of competition for that over the years! We were only points behind the leaders when he joined and ended up 14 behind, just scraping CL football. He's always been one of them to me.