• Kante
    • Drinkwater
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Willian (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)

Complete domination after shaky moments early. Moses in particular improved massively after some jitters early on.

Kante, Hazard, and Christensen were fantastic. Cesc, Moses, and Morata were very good, and I think it's time for people to stop the moaning and disrespect with Drinkwater. Another very solid performance from him. He doesn't look out of place in a 3 man midfield at all here. Gives maximum effort and pops up in very dangerous positions. He is also very safe in possision and doesn't take needless risks.

Now hoping for a draw or Arse win tomorrow.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Complete domination after shaky moments early. Moses in particular improved massively after some jitters early on.

Kante, Hazard, and Christensen were fantastic. Cesc, Moses, and Morata were very good, and I think it's time for people to stop the moaning and disrespect with Drinkwater. Another very solid performance from him. He doesn't look out of place in a 3 man midfield at all here. Gives maximum effort and pops up in very dangerous positions. He is also very safe in possision and doesn't take needless risks.

Now hoping for a draw or Arse win tomorrow.

Arsenal are playing tonight.

9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Arsenal are playing tonight.

They are, aren't they. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it'll be hilarious to see Wenger get one over on Mou. Also for Lukaku to play like a donkey. 

I just wanna see the reactions! :D

Really poor start and to some extent them taking the lead helped us.

A good win, expected, some good play and hazard was electric. Alonso drives me crazy how one dimensional he is, he is so predictable every time he plays. He needs to penetrate when in the attacking quarter, he's so negative in his attacking prowess.

I thought Danny Drinkwater was excellent today, got through some serious graft.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Weren't at our best again today but got the win to put us level with Utd. Good performances from Drinkwater & Moses.

We were at our best today..  really good.Lovely link up play and everyone putting in loads of effort.

Best we have played this season..

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Really poor start and to some extent them taking the lead helped us.

A good win, expected, some good play and hazard was electric. Alonso drives me crazy how one dimensional he is, he is so predictable every time he plays. He needs to penetrate when in the attacking quarter, he's so negative in his attacking prowess.

I thought Danny Drinkwater was excellent today, got through some serious graft.

Alonso is just too slow to dribble or sprint past anyone. When he's already in an advanced position he's dangerous but when he's forced to run with the ball he struggles.

8 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

We were at our best today..  really good.Lovely link up play and everyone putting in loads of effort.

Best we have played this season..

If that's what you think, fair enough.

was up for almost 24 hours yesterday, worked for 15 of them, finished at 2am, got home after 3am...just could not stay awake until 4:30am to watch the game.

woke up at 8:30am, checked the score first thing...hnng!

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, the wes said:

Lads your comments make it on Newcastle website page called the mag 😂😂😂😂 lol

https://www.themag.co.uk/2017/12/chelsea-fans-welcome-rafa-benitez-back-stamford-bridge-unbelievable-comments-newcastle-united/

Theyre moaning, yet I can’t stand this false narrative that he did a good job here or steadied the ship. It was probably the most divisive I’ve ever seen this club, with regards the disconnect between board and supporters, and there’s been plenty of competition for that over the years! We were only points behind the leaders when he joined and ended up 14 behind, just scraping CL football. He's always been one of them to me.