test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blusan Alamb

44. Ethan Ampadu

Started by Blusan Alamb,

118 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, the wes said:

 

It's hard to believe this kid is only 17 he plays like an experience player the question is which his best position? 

His assist was amazing as is his composure. He looks so good in dmf that i am not sure he wouldnt be wasted in cb but then again we are much szronger in midfield but could see him break through in defense. Either way great player and will become a world beater here or somewhere else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

His assist was amazing as is his composure. He looks so good in dmf that i am not sure he wouldnt be wasted in cb but then again we are much szronger in midfield but could see him break through in defense. Either way great player and will become a world beater here or somewhere else

Ethan Ampadu can mature into a player like Rio Ferdinand, says Chris Coleman 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5072673/Ethan-Ampadu-mature-player-like-Rio-Ferdinand.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be a difficult one to sort out.isn't it?

We either use him as a Jorgi backup tho I'd like to see Kovacic try that. Or as a CB backup.

From some gossip links it SEEMS DL and Willian are out soon. While we do need a good DL upgrade they're scarce. Do we play Ethan over Andreas or what?

Its onbious hes got a great career ahead of him and we would be daft to lose him but I dont know what our best option is.

I dont see him accepting a loan as I'm sure theres a bunch of big clubs more than happy to play him. And I can see him going if he doesn't get enough playing time. And I'm positive CHO would be out with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, the wes said:

 

It's hard to believe this kid is only 17 he plays like an experience player the question is which his best position? 

Look up a few posts f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

Chelsea-starlet-Ethan-Ampadus-stats-for-Wales-vs-Denmark.thumb.jpg.b3accc688ebc3124ea5c1cdb120225bd.jpg

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel a bit bad for trolling the club when Ampadu's signing was announced. :P I remember we were all waiting for a big signing, but then came news of this guy none of us knew anything about. In hindsight have to say good scouting and recruitment by the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, manpe said:

I feel a bit bad for trolling the club when Ampadu's signing was announced. :P I remember we were all waiting for a big signing, but then came news of this guy none of us knew anything about. In hindsight have to say good scouting and recruitment by the club.

Apparently Jody Morris saw him when we played Exeter in the Checkatrade and told the club to buy him.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

I feel a bit bad for trolling the club when Ampadu's signing was announced. :P I remember we were all waiting for a big signing, but then came news of this guy none of us knew anything about. In hindsight have to say good scouting and recruitment by the club.

Always dig deep when it is a REALLY young player. That's how a truly long term dominant club is oftimes foundationed.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And tell me do we think theres any coincidence that he's spouting on about tjhis right now? It wouldn't be that he's trying to get into Ethans head is he?

We need to tell the lads to tear them apart.

Ethan.thumb.jpg.5b4862e203ecf5faaa46be0ffec3956d.jpg

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

And tell me do we think theres any coincidence that he's spouting on about tjhis right now? It wouldn't be that he's trying to get into Ethans head is he?

We need to tell the lads to tear them apart.

Ethan.thumb.jpg.5b4862e203ecf5faaa46be0ffec3956d.jpg

 

Warnock is a proper cunt. EOS

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Warnock is a proper cunt. EOS

From the Boss - I see his point about continuity as its only 4 games in. But I do hope we can get some games to give CHO/Ethan/AC/Barks the odd 10/20 minutes as well as cup games etc.

5b9bd7e5b8872_ETHAN2.thumb.jpg.82e50dbc6f6b2a9d26bfcccb0bacf23f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unionjack said:

From the Boss - I see his point about continuity as its only 4 games in. But I do hope we can get some games to give CHO/Ethan/AC/Barks the odd 10/20 minutes as well as cup games etc.

5b9bd7e5b8872_ETHAN2.thumb.jpg.82e50dbc6f6b2a9d26bfcccb0bacf23f.jpg

Sarri is more than capable of playing 3 dimensional chess. I have no doubt of this.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.