Ethan Ampadu

Blusan Alamb

Chelsea news: Maurizio Sarri transfer decision revealed live on Sky Sports

CHELSEA boss Maurizio Sarri blocked the departure of Ethan Ampadu in the summer, according to former Blues left-back Scott Minto.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1014132/Chelsea-news-Maurizio-Sarri-Ethan-Ampadu-Wales-Sky-Sports

On 9/8/2018 at 2:29 AM, the wes said:

I hope we get to see him in Europa League group games 

I know it's not allot but I honestly don't understand why the likes of him,AC'CHO can't be given 10 or 20 minutes a game. It's not like they're shit players. We can't just expect to throw them into cup games without having any match playing experience as they are bound to be nervous and overwhelmed. They are going to feel un needed and will obviously look elsewhere for game time. These are high profile very good players that all the top clubs will definitely have on their watch lists.

13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I know it's not allot but I honestly don't understand why the likes of him,AC'CHO can't be given 10 or 20 minutes a game.

Because it's only the beginning of the season and we play one game per week. One just don't send Christensen or Ampadu in for 20 minutes if there is Kovacic, Pedro or RLC on the bench. Relax, between September and December we are going to have like 8-9 EL+Carabao Cup games where they can prove their worth.

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Because it's only the beginning of the season and we play one game per week. One just don't send Christensen or Ampadu in for 20 minutes if there is Kovacic, Pedro or RLC on the bench. Relax, between September and December we are going to have like 8-9 EL+Carabao Cup games where they can prove their worth.

I hear that mate but when that time comes where we do need them if they had a couple of 10 or 20 mins under their belt they would be more acclimatized.

And I'm not sure if I would use Ethan as the playmaker as Kovacic would be good I think.But open to him having a go.  

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I hear that mate but when that time comes where we do need them if they had a couple of 10 or 20 mins under their belt they would be more acclimatized.

And I'm not sure if I would use Ethan as the playmaker as Kovacic would be good I think.But open to him having a go.  

I would love to see these kids too but I'm sure you understand Sarri's choice. We all know how big the pressure is on Chelsea coaches shoulders(ask Di Matteo who was sacked months after a CL-title).. Of course Sarri wanted to win his first few matches, especially these though games(Arsenal, Newcaslte, Bmouth). Ampadu, Callum and Christensen will all play a couple of games this autumn and if they turned out to be great they will be in rotation next spring.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

It's hard to believe this kid is only 17 he plays like an experience player the question is which his best position? 

His assist was amazing as is his composure. He looks so good in dmf that i am not sure he wouldnt be wasted in cb but then again we are much szronger in midfield but could see him break through in defense. Either way great player and will become a world beater here or somewhere else

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

His assist was amazing as is his composure. He looks so good in dmf that i am not sure he wouldnt be wasted in cb but then again we are much szronger in midfield but could see him break through in defense. Either way great player and will become a world beater here or somewhere else

Ethan Ampadu can mature into a player like Rio Ferdinand, says Chris Coleman 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5072673/Ethan-Ampadu-mature-player-like-Rio-Ferdinand.html

This is going to be a difficult one to sort out.isn't it?

We either use him as a Jorgi backup tho I'd like to see Kovacic try that. Or as a CB backup.

From some gossip links it SEEMS DL and Willian are out soon. While we do need a good DL upgrade they're scarce. Do we play Ethan over Andreas or what?

Its onbious hes got a great career ahead of him and we would be daft to lose him but I dont know what our best option is.

I dont see him accepting a loan as I'm sure theres a bunch of big clubs more than happy to play him. And I can see him going if he doesn't get enough playing time. And I'm positive CHO would be out with him.