Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

30 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

No one ever heard of Chiellini, Marchisio, Bonucci and Barzagli before Conte showed up at Juve and now they are household names and full internationals.

???
It's not like they were shit before, they've always been solid players. And their name didn't go out of Italy only after 2012, it only went out stronger because they started winning things.
Barzagli is a world cup winner.
Chiellini plays at Juve ever since 2005, first national cap in 2004 at the age of 20.
Bonucci is a known player since 2010.
Marchisio since around 2009.

For better CBs we could target see my previous posts :)

2 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Marin, Schurrle, Baba and now Rudiger, flops have been quite costly, no wonder Abra is furious, better sack some people from the board now. They always end up with the poor 'german' players or 'wrong' players from the Bundesliga.
Instead of Reus they buy Marin and Schurrle, instead of someone like Rodriguez they buy Baba and now instead of Mustafi they try to show the world what a world class talent Rudiger is.
For that kind of money, Roma will be laughing all the way to the bank, congrats. Poor man's Boateng.
Conte must make gold from shit now, good luck, you gonna need it, but the bright side is, massive payout either way, so chin up. I would have also taken the job, the money is there to take.

It's like someone at Chelsea has a raging inferiority complex or was repeatedly bullied as a kid and now wants to be proven right just for once in his life :P

34 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

???
It's not like they were shit before, they've always been solid players. And their name didn't go out of Italy only after 2012, it only went out stronger because they started winning things.
Barzagli is a world cup winner.
Chiellini plays at Juve ever since 2005, first national cap in 2004 at the age of 20.
Bonucci is a known player since 2010.
Marchisio since around 2009.

For better CBs we could target see my previous posts :)

Ya a World Cup winner from the sidelines… If you accurately read what I wrote you would see that I said 'turns good players into great'.

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Ya a World Cup winner from the sidelines… If you accurately read what I wrote you would see that I said 'turns good players into great'.

Obviously i focused myself on the latter part of your post which is quite inaccurate ;)

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Anyone given credence to the thought that Rüdiger is coming to play RB, and Azpi will be shoved back to LB? 

I think that's a real possibility especially if we sign another CB like Koulibally. 

Can accept it...

Oh God pleas no. I don't get what people see in Rüdiger. He was an atrocious player in Stuttgart, error prone af and a horrible attitude. I hope this deal collapses...The players we are linked so far make me feel like we are going the path of the Milan team, relegating ourselves into irrelevance by signing average, overrated, overpriced players that don't fit the identity of this club.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Oh God pleas no. I don't get what people see in Rüdiger. He was an atrocious player in Stuttgart, error prone af and a horrible attitude. I hope this deal collapses...The players we are linked so far make me feel like we are going the path of the Milan team, relegating ourselves into irrelevance by signing average, overrated, overpriced players that don't fit the identity of this club.

I'm done.Do you actually know what you just said?

32 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Anyone given credence to the thought that Rüdiger is coming to play RB, and Azpi will be shoved back to LB? 

I think that's a real possibility especially if we sign another CB like Koulibally. 

It would only make me wonder why Chelsea are so averse to technically and offensively gifted fullbacks (with actual pace!). Lahm, Alaba, Alba, Alves, Maxwell, Luis etc. and future star fullbacks like Bellerin, Aurier and Shaw are the type of fullbacks Chelsea should be targetting.

If the rumours concerning Rudiger are true, I don't think it's to bring him in as a fullback though. I hope they aren't true though. Much rather see Koulibaly join.

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

i thought rudiger was left footed? but i wouldnt know

48 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I'm done.Do you actually what you just said?

I think you are missing a verb there. But yeah I mean it. He was erratic, committing dumb challenges, a red or a caused penalty every fifth game. A few mates of mine are Stuttgart supporters and they did not mind him leaving. It is not that he is a talent anymore, he is 23 but Zouma at 21 has been ten times the player Rüdiger is before his injury. IMO we should not look below the level of quality of our very own Kurt when purchasing a player who is  2 years older.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think you are missing a verb there. But yeah I mean it. He was erratic, committing dumb challenges, a red or a caused penalty every fifth game. A few mates of mine are Stuttgart supporters and they did not mind him leaving. It is not that he is a talent anymore, he is 23 but Zouma at 21 has been ten times the player Rüdiger is before his injury. IMO we should not look below the level of quality of our very own Kurt when purchasing a player who is  2 years older.

Rudiger had just one mistake that lead to goal and one red card.Everythink you said is wrong.

11 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Rudiger and Zouma, ball playing defenders, just the way i like it. ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Zouma isn't a ball playing CB, though...

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

It would only make me wonder why Chelsea are so averse to technically and offensively gifted fullbacks (with actual pace!). Lahm, Alaba, Alba, Alves, Maxwell, Luis etc. and future star fullbacks like Bellerin, Aurier and Shaw are the type of fullbacks Chelsea should be targetting.

If the rumours concerning Rudiger are true, I don't think it's to bring him in as a fullback though. I hope they aren't true though. Much rather see Koulibaly join.

All we wanted from Hiddink and/or JM was to move Azpilicueta to right-back. If, as a left-back, he was good enough to replace Ashley Cole then in his natural position he should be far more effective. But even Azpi isn't as offensively gifted you could argue as Alves, Luis, Alaba etc. At least he would defend the flank, but that is only really key because we have some weak centre backs to be frank :lol:

I do struggle to remember that last time we had a pair of fullbacks that were as effective in attack as they were at getting back to defend.. 

On 3.6.2016 at 9:49 PM, Chelsea4 said:

Rudiger had just one mistake that lead to goal and one red card.Everythink you said is wrong.

So is he not 23? Enlighten us with one or two thinks then. 

I can recall him getting sent off 3 times causing 2 pens and another 2 stupid mistakes where he failed to prevent goals only from the matches I watched. 

But. I guess you do not care about facts and argument anyway as all you do is repeating your opinion over and over again.