test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man United 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Zouma
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

521 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

don't panic folks

one defeat at old trafford happens

diego costa is going to leave this summer but he has to do his job now

he is lazy lazy lazy. hope that JT talks to him

Or Conte should start using Bats I am sure he won't be as bad as Costa. If anything he would be itching to take on the starting 11 and would want to prove himself (but also needs time and our backing)

We were dreadful today but saying that we've got a run of easy games soon (2 hard ones) and Spurs has 4 hard ones (Man United, Arsenal, Crystal Palace and Leicester.

spurs.png

us.png

If i didn't know better i would swear that this game was smelling of match fixing. 

I can't understand how the whole team couldn't string two passes together all game long.... This game was a total myth.

MichaelDance likes this

Although Pogba has not been brilliant this season, you can see on top of his game, why we could do with someone like him. It is why I call Dembele the best CM in the league. We need in the long run to have a CM who can control the game, dictate tempo, shield the ball from other players. Kante is brilliant but he still has his limitations. I mean the sky sports commentators like to applaud him for every little thing he does, (not being harsh here) but he was not that good imo. He made some good tackles but was also at fault for the second goal and while he made the most passes in our team did not manage to get control of the game. That being said he was our best player but we need a Pogba/ Dembele type of player next to him. Dembele is the reason Spurs tick and keep clean sheets while scoring buckloads too. He protects the ball while laying off passes for the more potent attacking trio. Next week will show, how important he is. They will dominate the game because of him.

Feel so sorry for Batshuayi. He must be tearing his hair out seeing how poor Costa is yet he can't get a minute. What a kick in the face and what pisses me off is you will get fans who say he is not good enough when he can't string more than 1 start. I would prefer to see him given a run in the team than Costa at the moment, as unlikely as it is.

6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Similar to the Spurs game away at WHL. But there's a simpler explanation for our inept performance

Back three - not good enough getting castrated by a 19 year old pace merchant. No communication or quality. All over the place anytime they were attacked.

Wing backs - started with Azplicueta playing LWB for the first time in his life and squad player Moses (who has been shit in big games away) on the right. Zero creativity or width provided.

DM's - Matic. Offers us nothing. Zero creativity between himself and Kante. A lot of sideways passing and multiple touches to make passes. Zero vision or ambition to the passes. Inept under pressure. 

Inside forwards - Hazard our only real source of creativity in that line-up was man-marked all game by one player. The fact Jose even felt comfortable with dedicating an entire man to do man-mark a player shows how little he rates our other players. Pedro, the only other player with any real attacking flair and quality in that starting XI was poor.

Striker - Currently one of the worst players in the Premier league, if not the worst. 

You say we can't string two passes together but how many of our actual starting XI today have anything near elite technique? Only 1 out of 11. Maybe 2 or 3 if you're pushing it. With the 3rd being one of our CB's. So against a good team utilizing high pressing and the ref choosing to swallow his whistle, it's to be expected we can't string two passes together.

Out of all the teams in the top 6, we're the least capable technically.

I hope Roman is watching. I fear Conte and Hazard will walk if we don't strengthen this squad substantially with fucking WORLD CLASS quality in the summer. 

Can you please stop showering me with your wisdom and accurate knowledge ? 

I am trying to let me anger off here, i don't need reasonable people right now.

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Similar to the Spurs game away at WHL. But there's a simpler explanation for our inept performance

Back three - not good enough getting castrated by a 19 year old pace merchant. No communication or quality. All over the place anytime they were attacked.

Wing backs - started with Azplicueta playing LWB for the first time in his life and squad player Moses (who has been shit in big games away) on the right. Zero creativity or width provided.

DM's - Matic. Offers us nothing. Zero creativity between himself and Kante. A lot of sideways passing and multiple touches to make passes. Zero vision or ambition to the passes. Inept under pressure. 

Inside forwards - Hazard our only real source of creativity in that line-up was man-marked all game by one player. The fact Jose even felt comfortable with dedicating an entire man to do man-mark a player shows how little he rates our other players. Pedro, the only other player with any real attacking flair and quality in that starting XI was poor.

Striker - Currently one of the worst players in the Premier league, if not the worst. 

You say we can't string two passes together but how many of our actual starting XI today have anything near elite technique? Only 1 out of 11. Maybe 2 or 3 if you're pushing it. With the 3rd being one of our CB's. So against a good team utilizing high pressing and the ref choosing to swallow his whistle, it's to be expected we can't string two passes together.

Out of all the teams in the top 6, we're the least capable technically.

I hope Roman is watching. I fear Conte and Hazard will walk if we don't strengthen this squad substantially with fucking WORLD CLASS quality in the summer. 

We've been terrible at building the squad. I feel like we overpay for average players and hand them out huge contracts.

22 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Or Conte should start using Bats I am sure he won't be as bad as Costa. If anything he would be itching to take on the starting 11 and would want to prove himself (but also needs time and our backing)

If Bats can't come on ahead of RLC in a game, then I doubt he's going to start anytime soon

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

First time since Sept 2007 that we've failed to have a shot on target in the Premier League. Jose's gonna love that.

Ironically that was under his management. Hope the sour bastard chokes on his wine.

Just now, Jason said:

No. It was under Avram Grant...

I stand corrected. Either way, still hope Mourinho chokes. Surprised he didn't kneeslide down the touchline the smug bastard. Enjoy 5th.

Thinking back at the first goal, it was almost a carbon copy of that Hernandez goal at Old Trafford in 2010/11 season. Rashford, just like Hernandez then, broke the offside trap to score and surprise surprise, Luiz fucked it up on both occasions.

MichaelDance, Kendrick and mccg like this

After this game i feel like i  muslim.... shiite ? lol get it niggers no ghetto it ? butt yeah white not right not good 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Thinking back at the first goal, it was almost a carbon copy of that Hernandez goal at Old Trafford in 2011/12 season. Rashford, just like Hernandez then, broke the offside trap to score and surprise surprise, Luiz fucked it up on both occasions.

Yeah lets hope 4-6 signings(depending on outgoings) can fix that shit up , and push conte + Cfc to nxt level !

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

No. It was under Avram Grant...

Shite game 4sure my eggs hav melted

The worrying this is that we have been blown away 3 times already this season. Arsenal, Tott, Man Utd away.

Once again there is no new information available today. We already knew the problems in the squad. We fans can do no more than hope improvements are made during the summer. For now however, away with the doom and gloom. Not withstanding Sky's blatant schedule-manipulating attempt to manufacture a nail-biting finish to the season for the benefit of their ratings, we have four very winnable home fixtures to play. Collect those points and Spurs are in big, big trouble.

communicate and milan.cech like this